Bring back rating badges in matches?

bladezero.9470

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:They were removed because somenplayers feelings got hurt and it showed the disparity of the matchmaker.

Showing the disparity might be better though. Right now, i wouldn't use the same tactic if i knew my teammates were rated 1200 than if they were 1500. This isn't about disrespect or anything, but you can't expect someone playing in 2nd division to be as good as Lionel messi

@Abazigal.3679 said:

@"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:They were removed because somenplayers feelings got hurt and it showed the disparity of the matchmaker.

Showing the disparity might be better though. Right now, i wouldn't use the same tactic if i knew my teammates were rated 1200 than if they were 1500. This isn't about disrespect or anything, but you can't expect someone playing in 2nd division to be as good as Lionel messi

The problem is most of the players. I completely agree though as I know if I have low skilled players, I wouldn't try to hold 3 at far since watching 3 guys try to "help" me instead of outnumbering elsewhere is infuriating. That being said, when things go wrong, they are just blame magnets.A global list of badges not associated to players would be nice though like in the PvP matchup panel. Just list 5 badges above each team.

@Abazigal.3679 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:They were removed because somenplayers feelings got hurt and it showed the disparity of the matchmaker.

I was just stating why they were removed, Anet panders to feelings more than anything and obfuscation, in the majority of cases.

@thatdarnkatz.7168 said:

@"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:They were removed because somenplayers feelings got hurt and it showed the disparity of the matchmaker.

The problem is most of the players. I completely agree though as I know if I have low skilled players, I wouldn't try to hold 3 at far since watching 3 guys try to "help" me instead of outnumbering elsewhere is infuriating. That being said, when things go wrong, they are just blame magnets.A global list of badges not associated to players would be nice though like in the PvP matchup panel. Just list 5 badges above each team.

This is a fine idea! Would do the job.

@Xarimath.4518 said:I think Ben once said that there was an ongoing idea to show the individual rank of each player at the end of any match, and then also show the average MMR. I would support this idea, just to check how accurate the matchmaking has been.

It's definitely not accurate.

I would also support the idea but I think I would also prefer

@thatdarnkatz.7168 said:Just list 5 badges above each team.

Atleast this way, If I see that I'm the highest ranked player then I'll know my role is too support the others as best as I can... If I can see the other team is mostly compiled of players below, I might be able to play the far hero 1v2+ role...

Archived