SAB potential bug?

In world 2 zone 2 the trampolines seem to behave rather oddly when you take damage and try to use them. here is a video of me recreating the potential issue

. My first death is caused by the usual odd behavior of the trampolines, but you can see in the second death the game sets me up for a knockback on the trampoline. I also noticed while running through W1Z3 and W2Z1 that the mushrooms don't quite seem to launch you as high as they used. I compared this with a jump that i had recorded from last year's SAB, but a short launch from the mushrooms could just be due to the nature of the jump i am trying to perform

This is typical for them (especially if you have a mediocre ping) and happened last year too. The height is not the problem, but weirdly lost acceleration. You should jump up straight once, then while in the air, move forward to land on the edge of the trampoline platform, and after hitting the edge and moving up again, keep moving where you want to jump to. This doesn't steal your acceleration.Another issue I am very sure about being caused by lag and making me wonder why they are not fully client side.

Archived