CRAFTING

All armor and weapon crafting follows the same formula; 2 parts of item type + 1 stat item. Although ascended modify it by adding a vision crystal for weapons and chest armor (lesser version for other armor pieces)

All parts of this are craft-able, and usually easier than other methods. The main issue with ascended crafting is that you need to make an item each day to get the resources to make the armor/weapon (Lump of Mithrillium for instance). You can buy around this but at a cost(Deldrimor Steel Ingot instead for example).

use a crafting calculator (like this one https://gw2efficiency.com/crafting/calculator) to plan out how much it will cost you and if you can use any materials you own. (You can enter in an api key on the site to allow it to get your materials list.)

Keep in mind getting ascendeds are designed to take time, gold , or luck to do. I would suggest to be patient do the daily crafting for each material type (Glob of Elder Spirit Residue, Lump of Mithrillium, Spool of Thick Elonian Cord, Spool of Silk Weaving Thread) What you don't use you can usually sell for a profit after you go one step up to their tradable versions.

• 3 months later...

@"zerorogue.9410" said:All armor and weapon crafting follows the same formula; 2 parts of item type + 1 stat item. Although ascended modify it by adding a vision crystal for weapons and chest armor (lesser version for other armor pieces)

All parts of this are craft-able, and usually easier than other methods. The main issue with ascended crafting is that you need to make an item each day to get the resources to make the armor/weapon (Lump of Mithrillium for instance). You can buy around this but at a cost(Deldrimor Steel Ingot instead for example).

use a crafting calculator (like this one https://gw2efficiency.com/crafting/calculator) to plan out how much it will cost you and if you can use any materials you own. (You can enter in an api key on the site to allow it to get your materials list.)

Keep in mind getting ascendeds are designed to take time, gold , or luck to do. I would suggest to be patient do the daily crafting for each material type (Glob of Elder Spirit Residue, Lump of Mithrillium, Spool of Thick Elonian Cord, Spool of Silk Weaving Thread) What you don't use you can usually sell for a profit after you go one step up to their tradable versions.

i'm just seeing these when I already figure but thx anyways it turned out......I crafted some from scratch, bought some and stat swaped on asceneded drops.

Archived