Deadeye AOE option PVE?

funbuket.1378

Pretty much...no.

Maybe shortbow #2 and dagger AAs, but those all kind of suck for that purpose.. I wish they'd split rifle 3 or something and have it pierce only in pve.

I normally just plop on duel pistols or rifle, take be quick or be killed and then mark -> unload or rifle 3 spam stuff one by one.

Best AOE is the cleave with Pistol whip. DE using s/p can trait for DE/Acro/tr . Draw the mob too you and use PW. if you set it up with a Black powder first you can be carried through with the built in evades and stuns. I would recommned sigil of draining on one of the weapons.

An alternative , if you want to remain DE is o trait up DE/CS and one of TR or Acro. Use your playstyle to see which you prefer. Same sigil of draining but traiting IP out of the CS line for heals. With the cleaves in a high crit built you will heal as you kill. It not unusual to get 2K in heals on a single PW. Use this in conjunction with the Cantrip Shadow flare. You throw Shadow falre on top the group, port in and lay a PW down.

Not an aoe build but sometimes when I'm hanging around a squad to help handle crowds like other squads or in pve bounties or whatever I'll switch real quick to Improv, One in the Chamber, and Peripheral vision. I normally have Shadow Flare and Meld anyway and I'll take Shadow Gust instead of Binding Shadow. Improv gives an extra stolen item and can reset cantrips while the DE traits turn them into multiple target hits around target and share the mirror with your group around you and generate another stolen item from cantrips. Flare is fun with full Maleficent Seven and Gust with dodge and Deaths Judgement if your using rifle manages distance. You could take shortbow and s/p or d/d or something but most auto cleaves clean up.

You have shadow flare, or one of those bursting runes. But outside of #2, deadeye doesn't have a real AOE option.

There are moments where 2 has proven to be able to do something. But they are so f*cking rare. Even then... the 1-second immobile is pretty fucking questionable. You can't stack it, and without haste you can't immobilize and shoot them with something else.

So you'll probably dismiss this pretty quick, most dislike Condi Deadeye since you cant spam your weapon and expect to get kills, but you can get some great AOE group coverage with this setup. Your F2 will be the source of many of your conditions, and you just need to activate your venoms and use your cantrip's to get more stolen skills to pop on the mobs, using your Rifle 2 to apply extra poisons. I've enjoyed it.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4YnkFDFNhdNB2FDUGjlWCjPamN/maBgDwCw7N0GSRA-jBSAABtpE0gnAQoq/AwBBw9LAgYK/Ya/BC1NAA-e

Archived