Why is party chat disappearing after party is disbanded?

@Cynn.1659 said:

@Deadly Moonshiner.1354 said:I find it annoying. Sometimes I would like to have party chat stored for later review - perhaps for reporting purpose or just because it was funny.Apologies if this was answered elsewhere, if so mods please merge...Thanks.

So you can't have proof of toxic elitists existing. Suddenly game appears 10 times friendlier.

raid squad chat is enough to prove that :)

It is really annoying, specially if you are going to add someone from the party but disbanded Before you got the time to add that player. :angry:But my guess would be, deletes toxic comments/insults or other nasty things from a party chat that can go wrong.

@Cynn.1659 said:

@Deadly Moonshiner.1354 said:I find it annoying. Sometimes I would like to have party chat stored for later review - perhaps for reporting purpose or just because it was funny.Apologies if this was answered elsewhere, if so mods please merge...Thanks.

So you can't have proof of toxic elitists existing. Suddenly game appears 10 times friendlier.

Your statement is incorrect: all chat is logged by ArenaNet, so all you need to do is refer to the time and place and they can pull up the chat log.

@Zaklex.6308 said:

Your statement is incorrect: all chat is logged by ArenaNet, so all you need to do is refer to the time and place and they can pull up the chat log.

I think it was a joke.

Archived