Post-Patch recording devices (ig-6417 achievement)

By some kind of idiot luck I recieved as many recording devices as the bug took from me (I had 16 and I was left with 1 and I received 15 in the mail) I didn't have enough crystals to buy the full 21 recording devices so I bought 19 and did a few events and took a break and when the bug hit I had taken a break at 16 devices.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:We're SO sorry for this inconvenience! After reviewing our options, the team only had a few routes to choose and we wanted to be extra generous and ensure that folks who had the devices actually, you know, had (reacquired) the devices. That is why 15 were sent, in 3 bundles of 5 each. The theory is that those mails will top off the collections for most players.

I was going to suggest that you just delete the mails, unopened, but you can't delete a mail unopened/if there's something inside. (A safety features that proves a stumbling block in these edge cases.) I believe you'll need to open, retrieve the items, and then manually delete each one. Because the name has to be input individually, use cut and paste to make your life easier.

If someone else thinks of a better system to eliminate the unneeded devices, please post here so we all can take advantage of it!

Does that had mean you need to spend explicit the bugged one ? But still that makes no sense to me, to give them to players only who never had problems with the bugged devices and have the Quest completed already with no loss . So I am am really confused , I will spend my bugged device, but as far as I have heard noone who had lost them got anything, only those who never hat lost any and have the Quest already completed before or after the Occuring Bug .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived