Next sPvp season

Mash Out.9731

seems like next pvp season will be 3 classes only ....to hell with those "balance" joke patch... and now all mesmer/thief/necro reaper will get triggered of how "good" this patch was ...i am ranger/thief player, but i mostly enjoy ranger, don't judge that,it's not about the pew pew or anything,i just like the pet and long range gameplay, i should be able to enjoy my class and still do sh.t in games but after this patch goodluck vs all mesmer and thief spam kill . my rank score was 1520 last season,is not great but at least i know what i'm talking about and how pvp works , have played since patch came and all i can say is that i won't even try to get a fcking byzantium chest this season .....

@"Mash Out.9731" said:seems like next pvp season will be 3 classes only ....to hell with those "balance" joke patch... and now all mesmer/thief/necro reaper will get triggered of how "good" this patch was ...

I'm triggered that you just implied Reaper was on the same level as Mesmer and Thief.

Ranger after the patch if absolutely fine. Still extremely strong 1v1 and pretty much immortal if you know what’s you are doing. Mesmer is very beatable 1v1 for a Druid because even though it is a counter, it’s not a hard counter so if you outskill them hard enough you can absolutely kill them. I honestly don’t understand all the complaining about ranger nerfs. If anything I am happy for them because it adds a bit of challenge to the class at least and increases the gap between the good and bad ranger. I know I will have no issue at all getting to legend next season on Druid and I am aiming for top 3 which again I know is totally possible because ranger is still a great choice for ranked and ATs.

Archived