Which NA servers are best for WvW massive zerg fights that are not full?

Annihilator.2617

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@swellercross.3974 said:IF you want more fights ,hardcore zerg vs zerg fights SOS is the place to be ,but be warned this server always out blob in T1/T2 like 20 sos vs 30+ more enemys ,, but overall ppl on this server never surrender even outmann buff is on we still fight like real man/women .

Wut??

He just implying they got outgunned and if you really do want to fight, you should go to outgunned servers and not servers that already has advantage.I am not sure to how much degree SOS is being outgunned but I do agree with the latter part.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

So which is good NA server at the moment that has good activity in WvW at NY time and is more oriented in massive zerg fights than ppt? Something like old Maguuma.I am at Maguuma at the moment but it lost lots of people and commanders and it is not as it was before and I am thinking about a transfer.

@"CRrabbit.1284" said:http://gw2stats.com/na/matchupsYou should look at the K/D instead of PPT. PPT mainly reflect the coverage but K/D reflect the the zerg fighting ability of the server.So your best choice will be : SBI / KN / HOD

just dodge your zerg when you don't have the advantage. we all know the answer to this, and it's neither of those servers. There's only one--Beastgate.

@aleios.8792 said:

@Pretty Pixie.8603 said:SoS faces all the servers you mentioned, yet isn't full yet.

Also happens to be the only server that one confidently say are siege humping PPTers. SoS faces all these servers and gets one pushed. The only reason they tend to stay T1 is because nobody even wants to keep up with their crazed ppt fetish. This was demonstrated when they were booted out of T1 by KN easily. Why do you think its no longer full.

And they really ppt hard in off-times. I got chased by 10+ of them over half the map just some minutes ago. I had to be the only player in that borderland they could try to gank.

@shiri.4257 said:

@"CRrabbit.1284" said:
You should look at the K/D instead of PPT. PPT mainly reflect the coverage but K/D reflect the the zerg fighting ability of the server.So your best choice will be : SBI / KN / HOD

just dodge your zerg when you don't have the advantage. we all know the answer to this, and it's neither of those servers. There's only one--Beastgate.

Beast gate K/D is good too, but OP want to xfer, BG is already FULL.

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

After fighting BG past 2-3 weeks, all i can say is they take smc and hug siege.Build trebs and hit blue/red outer towers 24x7.Then when a their small group fails to take, call in the map blob.

That explains the PPT... But what about the Kdr?

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

After fighting BG past 2-3 weeks, all i can say is they take smc and hug siege.Build trebs and hit blue/red outer towers 24x7.Then when a their small group fails to take, call in the map blob.

BG is not full. they just have a backed up immigration system.

sorry sleepwallker, that's playing the game as intended.

http://gw2stats.com/na/matchupshttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/WorldJust combined both info together:T1: BG (Full) vs YB+FC (very high + very high) vs FA (full)T2: TC (full) vs SBI (high) vs SoS (full)T3: DB (very high) vs AR (full) vs KN (very high)T4: Hod (very high) vs NS (high) vs CD (2x medium)

Also consider the PPT + K/D , SBI is clearly the #1 fighting server (1xhigh vs 2x full server) , KN might be the #2 (KD is ver good but ppt too far away)

Christian Decency is the Clear Answer to the OPs question. As everyone here will confirm, Tier 4 is the fightingest Fight Tier. And in that tier, you want the server which is incapable of PPTing.

Come to Christian Decency to see what Real Fights are all about.

We will pray for your transfer.

Archived