Closed "birthday present box" that is soulbounded to a deleted character.

I'm sorry you're in the situation. There's nothing that you can do to open it.You can contact support to see if they can help.

Essentially, you're in the same situation as if you deleted the character the day before its birthday.

That's why I never delete a character and instead find the gold to buy a character slot with gems. The unwanted toon can store extra items and remain parked at a chest someplace for a modest amount of loot.

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:OP: If you submit a Customer Service ticket you may find that they will restore the character for you so that you can recover the gift box and open it. Depends how long ago you deleted the character. (I did the same when I deleted a character and a bunch of unbreakable gathering tools along with her...)

Deleted old character 3-4 days ago and moved to a different world and created a new character (that new character can be deleted if necessary). I submitted ticket 2 days ago but no response yet. People say that it could take 3 days for a response, so I am waiting now.

Archived