silverwaste a time?

You should look out for RIBA runs. Thats event circeling, including a short cf before vw and an longer after vw is done. With an good commander you can get between 80-100 bags just from the cf. Also before you open your bags take a look at the trading post wich tier mats are on high demand with good prices to sell. Then open the bags on a bag opening char wich has the level to get the demanded mats out of them and salvaging. 3 hours, even with opening on an lvl 80 char with no rare skindrop or something like this should be giving min 20-30 gold by selling everyting.

@Hannabil.9145 said:you can get between 80-100 bags just from the cf. is that from bandet chests.. I Think I only got like 50 chests.

It's a farm. A commander/guild runs around tagging all the events and using shovels to open dozens and dozens of chests. It's conceptually pretty lame, but you get tons of loot. If you want to do it, look for chest trains in the LFG. It's a fun distraction if you're on drugs or something, otherwise you'll probably get bored quickly.

@Fluffball.8307 said:

@Hannabil.9145 said:you can get between 80-100 bags just from the cf. is that from bandet chests.. I Think I only got like 50 chests.

It's a farm. A commander/guild runs around tagging all the events and using shovels to open dozens and dozens of chests. It's conceptually pretty lame, but you get tons of loot. If you want to do it, look for chest trains in the LFG. It's a fun distraction if you're on drugs or something, otherwise you'll probably get bored quickly.

this hole game is a fun distraction. not like its rocket science. are mabey it is cause i never used a level 53-56 charter are the shovles.but its fun none the less

@Hannabil.9145 said:this hole game is a fun distraction. not like its rocket science. are mabey it is cause i never used a level 53-56 charter are the shovles.but its fun none the less

It doesn't have to be; if you're new to the game you may not realize there are plenty of things that will activate and challenge your brain, things like progressing in raids, dueling, organized groups in WvW, etc.

By all means farm if you want to, but GW2 is semi-unique in that it can actually be extremely engaging unlike many other fantasy games where you just grind gear all day.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived