Level 80 boost

Hi,I have had the game since release, and tend to find myself dipping in and out of the game over the years. I started with a Thief that ended up on American server during my first AFK. Had to delete that to get back to EU.... So I started an Ele, got it to 80 and geared. Then HoF released so I made a Mesmer, which is now almost fully chrono unlocked. Now PoF has landed and I have 2x 80 boosts to use. I have a few questions on the boost:

1) If I use the boost and then play through the vanillan story/maps will I gain mastery xp from the zone completion? Or does it have to be in HoF?2) Do I have to level profs? If so, are profs still specific to a legendary like on release or should I just go with what benefits my character more?3) Whats generally considered a good class in PoF? I liked the look of the new renegade and Soul beast?

Thanks in advance

You gain mastery exp for the 3 core lines yes pact commander, legendary crafting and fractal thingymajig.2 question legendaries still use gift of wood gift of metal and so on.3 good class for what exactly? Weaver is the best power dps class if you can dance with you fingers over the keyboard and mirrage is one of the best condi classes.

@Linken.6345 said:You gain mastery exp for the 3 core lines yes pact commander, legendary crafting and fractal thingymajig.2 question legendaries still use gift of wood gift of metal and so on.3 good class for what exactly? Weaver is the best power dps class if you can dance with you fingers over the keyboard and mirrage is one of the best condi classes.

So i cant gain xp towards gliding etc?Are the legendaries still relevant?Best class for fun and world map (no pvp) that wont get removed from fractals

@stealth.5482 said:

@Linken.6345 said:You gain mastery exp for the 3 core lines yes pact commander, legendary crafting and fractal thingymajig.2 question legendaries still use gift of wood gift of metal and so on.3 good class for what exactly? Weaver is the best power dps class if you can dance with you fingers over the keyboard and mirrage is one of the best condi classes.

So i cant gain xp towards gliding etc?Are the legendaries still relevant?Best class for fun and world map (no pvp) that wont get removed from fractals

No hot mastries you have to be in hot maps pof mastries in pof maps. living word s3 =hot living world s4=pofWell legendaries have same stats as ascended so still relevant can stat swap to any stat you got unlocke depending on what expansions you have.Well meta teams in fractals seem to want elementalist, engineer or guardian elite specs as dps druid as healer and mesmer as buffbot.You can make your own team with all welcome and take longer time to complete said fractals tho.Open world map you can play what ever you find fun.

Archived