have we ever had that before?

theres a feedback threat with over 28 pages and more than 1200 comments about how OP mesmer are.

Have we ever had that many complaints about any other class?

if u dont know how to properly balance mesmer anet, please just make mesmer trash tier for once.. all those mesmer mains will have to handle this for once.

war, rev, thief, ele, dh ... those classes have all been trash tier at some point in the past. theres been ups and downs but mesmer has ALWAYS had an insanely overtuned build.

the current chrono build is the worst - ever - though ...

1. we wont judge u if u bring a balance patch mid season to balance mesmer - in fact - everyone in the community would love you for that and it would restore faith in the balance team
  2. nobody minds the nerfs being too harsh - rather than being too mild and soft - so go for it and please for kitten sake do something about mesmer

dont let your communiy down, please

@skeletonman.5348 said:theres a feedback threat with over 28 pages and more than 1200 comments about how OP mesmer are.

if u dont know how to properly balance mesmer anet, please just make mesmer trash tier for once.. all those mesmer mains will have to handle this for once.

war, rev, thief, ele, dh ... those classes have all been trash tier at some point in the past. theres been ups and downs but mesmer has ALWAYS had an insanely overtuned build.

1. we wont judge u if u bring a balance patch mid season to balance mesmer - in fact - everyone in the community would love you for that and it would restore faith in the balance team
  2. nobody minds the nerfs being too harsh - rather than being too mild and soft - so go for it and please for kitten sake do something about mesmer

Scourges were pretty nuts when they first arrive, as was the hate for them. While I don't think we had a single thread (Which is actually several threads combined) about Scourge, I'm certain that the uproar when they first arrived on the scene surpassed it if you merged all of them together like that.

Scourge and FB was worse (and right now is still cancer). Honestly there will always be a cancer. The only thing that bothers me with the chrono cancer is the absolutely stupid visual clutter. (By writing this i am not saying that it's balanced)

Do like me, don't fight the bullshit, embrace it, pick your memeser and go meme in each game. Spam those phantasm like it's last thing you will do and keep the meme strong. At least it's a meme, scourge was not even funny

@Simonoly.4352 said:I guess Anet could destroy Mesmer's viability in PvP.........just so the forum community can move to their next nerf target!

I predict it'll be either Warrior/Spellbreaker or Soulbeast due to certain builds... ;)

theres alrdy been an attempt to destory mesmers viabiliy in pvp after the forums was complaining so much about the condi mirage.

its just a different build being op same old story tho

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:Mesmers too OP, but harder to play than scourge

And so it was Rev newly born, yet anet didn't gave a kitty about how much skill was required to make rev a monster and destroy him with nerfs anyways.

If rev suffered, i see no reason to give mesmer a free "get out of jail" card to them, they had enough of those already.

@polvere.2805 said:Scourge and FB was worse (and right now is still cancer). Honestly there will always be a cancer. The only thing that bothers me with the chrono cancer is the absolutely stupid visual clutter. (By writing this i am not saying that it's balanced)

Do like me, don't fight the kitten, embrace it, pick your memeser and go meme in each game. Spam those phantasm like it's last thing you will do and keep the meme strong. At least it's a meme, scourge was not even funny

The only difference was that scourge complains were caused by un intended bugs and that is not the same as with mesmer where the devs have put intended mechanics in to the game that make the game un fun for a large majority of other players.

Scourge has been fixed more or less and its time to let the salt of how busted it was go. Its over and done with.Fire brand i cant speak on but from what i hear its getting fixed over time its not as bad as it was yet mesmer survives the test of time with its busted mechanics.

There is a difference when something is broken and a bug is causing it to be broken vs intended overtune of a profession.

I think this is what upsets me the most. They intended for it to be this busted or even more busted than it currently is.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@skeletonman.5348 said:theres a feedback threat with over 28 pages and more than 1200 comments about how OP mesmer are.

Scourges were pretty nuts when they first arrive, as was the hate for them. While I don't think we had a single thread (Which is actually several threads combined) about Scourge, I'm certain that the uproar when they first arrived on the scene surpassed it if you merged all of them together like that.

It wasn't even when they first arrived, people were telling Anet they were broken even during the PoF preview events, people asked them not to release it in the state it was in, but they did anyways, which just bolsters distrust in the Balance team further

Archived