NA Match Manipulation

AStange.8213

Hey All,

I was just wondering if any of the devs might read this, I notice that there are reporting systems for LFG Manipulations and I was just curious if they take that reporting system seriously. Out of the 45 games, I've played 4 of them, which have consisted of people who have thrown, which results in a net loss of at least 80 lp. Meanwhile, if you do win the match you only gain 7-9 lp. Id really enjoy PVP ranked in NA if it wasn't cancerous to play in, I would like the devs to at least act on proof of people who are destroying their game; maybe ban them from an entire season on their account for even AFKing, maybe they can AFK in some unranked game instead of a ranked game.

@AStange.8213 said:Hey All,

I was just wondering if any of the devs might read this, I notice that there are reporting systems for LFG Manipulations and I was just curious if they take that reporting system seriously. Out of the 45 games, I've played 4 of them, which have consisted of people who have thrown, which results in a net loss of at least 80 lp. Meanwhile, if you do win the match you only gain 7-9 lp. Id really enjoy PVP ranked in NA if it wasn't cancerous to play in, I would like the devs to at least act on proof of people who are destroying their game; maybe ban them from an entire season on their account for even AFKing, maybe they can AFK in some unranked game instead of a ranked game.

I think they are watching who is playing. If this is the case, Ip addresses need to be banned, not toons.

Archived