SWITCHED MID MATCH

skeptic.2409

I just played a game and my team was winning

TWO PLAYERS ON THE OTHER TEAM LITERALLY SWITCHED MID MATCH TO P/P THIEVES AND WONfix this shit

OMG that's tiltingeither nerf thief and mesmer or don't allow them to switch cause they don't deserve that win

all they did was press 1 button

@mortrialus.3062 said:Was this hotjoins, unranked, ranked, or AT?

Either way, I don't think you should be able to switch once the match starts. That minute and a half you get before the match starts is plenty to switch characters.

it was literally mid match cause we won the 5 v 5 like 3 times we had 300 pointsits was ranked and honestly I don't care so much about switching when the professions are all balanced

but right now they are not

@skeptic.2409 said:

Either way, I don't think you should be able to switch once the match starts. That minute and a half you get before the match starts is plenty to switch characters.

it was literally mid match cause we won the 5 v 5 like 3 times we had 300 points its was ranked

What format were you playing?

@mortrialus.3062 said:

it was literally mid match cause we won the 5 v 5 like 3 times we had 300 points its was ranked

What format were you playing?

what do you mean format ??

@Odik.4587 said:Isnt that person said he is top10 and begging to nerf mesmer and thieves ,especially rifle/pistol pistol ? (If yes, how much is boost to top10 ,kappa)

yeah and I started using thief yesterday LOL HOLY SHIT IT TAKES NO WORK WHAT SO EVER

I beat everyone except warrior and even thhen sometimes i beat warrior

they cant do anything the shit is broken

and yes I was top 10 before and you need to duo to rank up quicker free to play has brought in idiots

its basically becoming league of legends

@skeptic.2409 said:

@Odik.4587 said:Isnt that person said he is top10 and begging to nerf mesmer and thieves ,especially rifle/pistol pistol ? (If yes, how much is boost to top10 ,kappa)

yeah and I started using thief yesterday LOL HOLY kitten IT TAKES NO WORK WHAT SO EVER

I beat everyone except warrior and even thhen sometimes i beat warrior

they cant do anything the kitten is broken

and yes I was top 10 before and you need to duo to rank up quicker free to play has brought in idiots

its basically becoming league of legends

I think its became like that because people quit from the game. Farming bad players doesnt prove anything tbh . Its stupid ? Yes. Worth complaining about ? No.Idk what you talking about as 'duoq' but after 1600 we have soloq .

Archived