Returning Player LFG, Semi-Hardcore PvX Fort Aspenwood.

Jester.6473

As the title stated I am a returning player. I Was in the beta for GW2 and played on launch and got my Necro to 80 and then I stopped playing because I had no one to play with. Returned in Heart of Thorns and the same thing happened Friends stopped playing so I did. Now I and returning and looking for a guild this time So I can enjoy and learn all of the things I either forgot or missed. I have 2 lvl 80 character. My necro and my Warrior. However I only have fun on my necro and when I was playing it in Heart of Thorns I was doing very well at it so that is what I want to main.

About myself. I and a prior hardcore World of Warcraft Raider so I know how to minmax my character and learn the proper rotation and strats for Raids and any PvE content. I enjoy PVP aswell but not to the extent of being top tier. Usually because no one ever want to do PVP with me and Solo pvp gets boring. I am looking for a guild that is Semi-hardcore or and intro into being semi-hardcore in GW2

I am very team oriented but I am selfish In my choice of playstyle. I know that the Necro is not the best for Grouped PvE in the current Meta but IDC because its what I have fun with. however that doesnt mean I and going to drag down a group.

I am looking for a Guild that Does everything and is VERY active and Social and not full of toxic plebs who think they are better then they are.

Feel free to add me ingame Jester.6473 or reply to this thread.Discord name= Kombine#0555

first of all, welcome back. second of all, necro is not very selfish playstyle depend on how you look at it. they provide a lot of passive utilities that help out with group contents. their dps is not top tier but you would do fine in most contents. recently got nerfed a lot so it's a bit to adjust to. that's about it.i run scourge, and so i give people barrier that acts like a short time block if get hit. also epidemic is nice in clearing trash mobs.

we're very active on Discord, even at work. more voice chat at night time. our prime is around 7-9pm CST.i'm dead. i should head to bed. butt gotta do this or i'd forget xDfor more juicy info, you could reach out at this link.https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

@"Hex.2579" said:

first of all, welcome back. second of all, necro is not very selfish playstyle depend on how you look at it. they provide a lot of passive utilities that help out with group contents. their dps is not top tier but you would do fine in most contents. recently got nerfed a lot so it's a bit to adjust to. that's about it.i run scourge, and so i give people barrier that acts like a short time block if get hit. also epidemic is nice in clearing trash mobs.

we're very active on Discord, even at work. more voice chat at night time. our prime is around 7-9pm CST.i'm dead. i should head to bed. butt gotta do this or i'd forget xDfor more juicy info, you could reach out at this link.https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

I added you ingame. Your guild sounds hella funsies

Archived