Do you like fighting against Chronomancers?

Abelisk.4527

Poorly worded poll imo, chronomancer design is fun to play with, as, and against. Certain abilities and traits need shaves, put your pitch forks and torches down already.

It's plainly obvious that the majority of players have no idea HOW to fight a chrono even from HoT days, where dodging shield was paramount to winning the engagement, news flash it still is.

S/D thief literally hard counters chrono, stop being bad.

@Vicariuz.1605 said:Poorly worded poll imo, chronomancer design is fun to play with, as, and against. Certain abilities and traits need shaves, put your pitch forks and torches down already.

It's plainly obvious that the majority of players have no idea HOW to fight a chrono even from HoT days, where dodging shield was paramount to winning the engagement, news flash it still is.

My tactics for fighting mes probably gotta change because after the “Mesmer rework”, fighting them got a truck ton harder

@Vicariuz.1605 said:Poorly worded poll imo, chronomancer design is fun to play with, as, and against. Certain abilities and traits need shaves, put your pitch forks and torches down already.

How to fight them? Bring your whole team because they can at least 2v1 everyone with ease.

@"Lordrosicky.5813" said:The only people who voted "yes" are mesmers. Shows how OP it is.

Actually I voted yes thinking about what chrono has been like to fight against before this cheese play, because it's obvious that currently it's not fun to fight against.

In terms of foundation mechanics and builds before the phantasm rework, chrono is very fun to fight against.

Lets face it. Both Mirage and Chrono needs balanced. A Mirage can 100-0 you from stealth in one second!!! How is that fair? A Chrono can out tank a tank and a dps at the same time with unlimited health regen per clone, and like 43% damage reduction as long as a clone is out which is like 99% of the time.... How did ANET miss this? It's ruining pvp and it's sad it takes 2 minutes for two good players to take down one good chrono mesmer.

Fix Mesmer and Necro. K thx

@"Highlie.7641" said:You should redo this poll. have it something like "which profession do you hate fighting" and then list every profession.This poll right now, you could swap mesmer for any profession and "NO" would still always win.

bs. ask people if they like fighting against a sb, holo, rev, druid, fb, dh, reaper . I think the answer would be yes. These are fun to play with and against imo

About as fun to fight as Turret engineers, minionmancers, petting zoos of all sorts. Really not different, just same crap, different era. Like its predecessors, it (chronophantasma, and defensive Phantasms) will be nerfed to uselessness, ideally Chronophantasma replaced with a more healthy and balanced grandmaster

Honestly it makes no difference to me at all whether I fight a Chrono or any other spec except bunker Druids 'cause they can go from 0 to 100 in a mere second while in stealth, not saying that it's op because without this mechanic they would be useless.The Disenchanter Chrono build is not that hard to counterplay, especially now that everyone and their mother know how it's being played, the Chrono has no way of breaking target with you or sustaining themselves, they just try to blend in a mess of clones for protection and they are also very suseptible to conditions, condi thieves and Mirages completely shut them down from what I've seen myself included since I main Condi Mirage, they are literally no problem at all for me I even try to force 1v1s with them.You don't need every single class to be able to 1v1 any other class, it's a team based game for a reason, it might need some toning down with the amount of active Phantasms because it can get really messy at times but it shouldn't be touched in terms of skill numbers.

Archived