[NA][PvE][DarkHaven] Looking for Casual Guild

Hey everyone!

Myself AND my girlfriend are looking for a casual guild, mostly for PvE.
I've recently hit level 80 on my first character, and my gf has multiple level 80s. Both of us have HoT and PoF expansions, though i've barely explored any of the expansion content at this time since i JUST hit 80 on my first character. (And i still have a TON of map to uncover x_x)

We're both fairly casual, and this is really the first MMO that either of us have played a lot - and we'd both like to learn the ropes for dungeons, fractals, etc, and also feel that just playing the game with other players would be a lot more fun than either by ourselves or just the two of us!

So if there are any guilds that would be welcoming to a couple of people that have primarily played solo but definitely want to learn how to do group content, I'd love to hear more about your guild. (Also - I'm in my early 30's, she's in her late 20's. Both work full time)

Hello KeeperOfGraves.3875 ,

We are a friendly guild looking for members to fill our membership. We are a small guild and are PvE based. We do a bit of everything, but we are also a very new guild.Right now our focus is to do guild missions and to build the guild while teaching new players to get around and what to do in the game to get through content.(We are located on SoS - Sea Of Sorrows this only matters for WvW)NA Server. We accept members from all servers.Our main time is Eastern/Central. Our events begin 30mins after reset time.If you are 25+ then you are our ideal age range. If your Mature then the age thing will be over looked.There is an application to fill out prior to joining us the more information you add the more likely you will be accepted. We are looking for quality in members not just quantity.We do require discord for coms and to be able to use it. We do not have a rep requirement at all we would hope that you would rep us because you want too.We are LGBT friendly and Female friendly. No one will judge you here. Also, we do not tolerate Drama.http://psr.shivtr.com for application.

Thank you for your time.

Hey, Keeper. We are Shattered Darkness [DARK] on Darkhaven. We have been around since GW1 and are going strong. We are a large, casual guild and are always recruiting active players of all skill levels to join our community. While we are a large community, our guild really is more like a small (and sometimes dysfunctional) family. We'd love to have you and your girlfriend in our community. We are very new player friendly and can help guide you through the game. If you'd like, I'd be happy to send you an invite and have you come check us out.

Hi Keeper. Game Over, Inc. is a new guild in the past couple of weeks just starting out. We have about 10 active members and a few bystanders so far. We're made up of mostly new players as well, so we're all learning together, but more importantly we're having a freaking riot as we go.

We're based in NA, so when we get to events, we'll be scheduling around local time zones. We're a 21+ guild and we use Discord for comms.

Overall, we're just a bunch of casual players that like to tell jokes (often getting inappropriate and crossing a few lines at time), drink beers, and laugh until it hurts while we roll through GW2. Also, we're not exclusive to this game either... we play what sounds fun when it sounds fun. The important thing is the good company to play it with.

@Sookie.6580 said:Hey, Keeper. We are Shattered Darkness [DARK] on Darkhaven. We have been around since GW1 and are going strong. We are a large, casual guild and are always recruiting active players of all skill levels to join our community. While we are a large community, our guild really is more like a small (and sometimes dysfunctional) family. We'd love to have you and your girlfriend in our community. We are very new player friendly and can help guide you through the game. If you'd like, I'd be happy to send you an invite and have you come check us out.

I sent you a message in game, if you haven't seen anything please let me know.

@Frothy.1942 said:Hi Keeper. Game Over, Inc. is a new guild in the past couple of weeks just starting out. We have about 10 active members and a few bystanders so far. We're made up of mostly new players as well, so we're all learning together, but more importantly we're having a freaking riot as we go.

We're based in NA, so when we get to events, we'll be scheduling around local time zones. We're a 21+ guild and we use Discord for comms.

Overall, we're just a bunch of casual players that like to tell jokes (often getting inappropriate and crossing a few lines at time), drink beers, and laugh until it hurts while we roll through GW2. Also, we're not exclusive to this game either... we play what sounds fun when it sounds fun. The important thing is the good company to play it with.

Thanks for the information, Frothy! Right now my girlfriend and I are looking for a larger guild - partially because she has an ever-changing work schedule, so the more people in the guild, the better it will be for her. I'll keep you guys in mind for the future if the need arises though!

Greetings Keeper and Keeper's Girlfriend.

I think you'd both be a nice fit for my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE, family on Tarnished Coast. We're currently trying to rebuild our core ranks in order to have more regular guild events. Right now, we have events (none are mandatory, ever) on Sundays and Tuesdays, focusing on things like Dungeons, Fractals, Living World Story Content, hero point chasing, etc. We hope to add more in the future as our ranks grow. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST, though we have a few others from various time zones.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We also have a Discord, but use of the voice chat is on a purely optional basis, although using the text channels is expected.

For more information, check out our Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them

Archived