NA Looking for PVE guild

Sen.6581

Long time player. Been solo for over a year and looking to get back into group events, like guild events, Dungeons, Fractals. Never done Raids but interested. Always active but now live at game while I'm laid off. Looking for laid back guild that just has fun helping each other out. Please no drama, I get enough of that from my teenagers.

Hello Sen ,

We are a friendly guild looking for members to fill our membership. We are a small guild and are PvE based. We do a bit of everything, but we are also a very new guild.Right now our focus is to do guild missions and to build the guild while teaching new players to get around and what to do in the game to get through content.(We are located on SoS - Sea Of Sorrows this only matters for WvW)NA Server. We accept members from all servers.Our main time is Eastern/Central. Our events begin 30mins after reset time.If you are 25+ then you are our ideal age range. If your Mature then the age thing will be over looked.There is an application to fill out prior to joining us the more information you add the more likely you will be accepted. We are looking for quality in members not just quantity.We do require discord for coms and to be able to use it. We do not have a rep requirement at all we would hope that you would rep us because you want too.We are LGBT friendly and Female friendly. No one will judge you here. Also, we do not tolerate Drama.http://psr.shivtr.com for application.

Thank you for your time.

@"Sen.6581" said:Long time player. Been solo for over a year and looking to get back into group events, like guild events, Dungeons, Fractals. Never done Raids but interested. Always active but now live at game while I'm laid off. Looking for laid back guild that just has fun helping each other out. Please no drama, I get enough of that from my teenagers.

Hey Sen, Tyrs Paladium [TYRS] may be the guild for you! Tyrs is a casual adult gaming guild with members 30-50+ in age. We concentrate on PvE, but participate in all game modes with a no man left behind mentality. Like you, we do fractals, dungeons, and guild events. We currently do not raid, but are working towards that.

You can read more about us and the guild amenities HERE

And if all that sounds good, please go to tyrspaladium.shivtr.com to apply!

You will need to create a Shiv forum account to gain access:Click GW2 in the upper left to select the Guild Wars 2 ChapterClick APPLY in the upper rightComplete the Application

We look forward to hearing from you!

Auro, Officer Tyrs Paladium

Hey Sen,

Shattered Darkness [DARK] is and has been one of the largest and most active guilds on DarkHaven [NA] since Beta. We are a community of players of all skill levels with an interest in sharing and learning every aspect of the game.

Shattered Darkness is always recruiting new and active players of all levels. We are a large community with a small family feel.

Our Mission Statement:

The members of Shattered Darkness [DARK] work together to cultivate a friendly, helpful, fun community for Guild Wars Founded in the spirit of a small guild—in which every community member is valued equally. No matter how large we grow, this is the spirit we strive to uphold.

We are committed to the following tenets:

That inclusiveness, openness, and generosity are superior to exclusivity, elitism, and selfishness.

That flexible, personal interaction is superior to rigid, impersonal delegation.

That commitment to our community is to be encouraged, recognized, and rewarded.

That the best way to play the game is the way that leads to the most fun and satisfaction for everyone in the community.

If you are interested in joining our community, please PM me with your account/character name, your primary focus in-game and what you are seeking in a guild and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can!

Sookie.6580

@"Sen.6581"

Sounds like you have a lot to choose from already, but let me add one to the pile... Game Over, Inc. is a new guild of casual players. We like to tell jokes, take jokes, kick back with our beers, and laugh about whatever nonsense we're all talking about.

We don't take ourselves seriously whatsoever (case & point, we have implemented a "Pants Optional" policy :P), and make sure everyone in our community is there to have fun. We're still in recruitment mode at the moment, but hope to get in to scheduled events soon.

We're NA, 21+ and use Discord for comms.

Happy hunting!

Greetings Sen.

I think you'd be a nice fit for my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a smallish, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE, family on Tarnished Coast. We're currently trying to rebuild our core ranks in order to have more regular guild events. Right now, we have events (none are mandatory, ever) on Sundays and Tuesdays, focusing on things like Dungeons, Fractals, Living World Story Content, hero point chasing, etc. and other random happenings during the week depending on how people feel. We hope to add more in the future as our ranks grow. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST, though we have a few others from various time zones.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We also have a Discord, but use of the voice chat is on a purely optional basis, although using the text channels is expected.

For more information, check out our Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them

Archived