Where do you think Episode 3 will be?

Fenom.9457

The last episode didn't give many hints as to the location of the next map, but we do know with relative certainty that the entire season will be in Elona. So, where do you predict the next episode will be located? I'd guess Gandara (therefore Kourna) is ep3... The poll is for what you think, but as for what you'd like to see, comment below! Personally, id like to see -

1. any of the brand, very awesome!
  2. any shorelines, I quite like underwater content
  3. the rest of the Elon River. The green land and sparkling waters of the Elon Riverlands map was some of my favorite of PoF.

@mercury ranique.2170 said:I think that the hints in the last episode where that it could be anywhere. We are chasing Palawa Joko and his forces and he has inquest portal tech that can bring us anywhere. We know from season 3 the new map can be anywhere and so I suspect is now the case. My personal preference would be the isle of janthir.

Hadnt considered that. Pretty sure devs said S4 was all elona but I'm not sure

@Fenom.9457 said:

@mercury ranique.2170 said:I think that the hints in the last episode where that it could be anywhere. We are chasing Palawa Joko and his forces and he has inquest portal tech that can bring us anywhere. We know from season 3 the new map can be anywhere and so I suspect is now the case. My personal preference would be the isle of janthir.

Hadnt considered that. Pretty sure devs said S4 was all elona but I'm not sure

They confirmed it will be all PoF maps, but with lw s3 it means it can be anywhere.

I wrote in one of my posts in Lore Forum, that I speculate that Joko's next target is Rata Sum, seeing his interest in Asura's technology, using the Inquest as a source of informations led me to the conclusion that he's after Asura, if he rules Asura, then he has all means in his hands and the Staff.

I wrote Jungle/Wastes, because I don't know it's the part of Silverwastes and Dry Top or Tarnished Coast. I mean this place: https://imgur.com/a/6yccS

Thaumanova Reactor (Metrica Province), Rata Sum, Dry Top, Rata Novus also some part of Brisbane Wildlands- the locations totally related to both Asura and the Inquest.

I don't want to spoil you anything so I just give you the link of my speculation about the locations and my guesses about the story, if you will be interested. (https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/472069#Comment_472069)

BTW I accidentaly chose "More than one of these", I wanted to choose "Somewhere else entirely" :D

I'd love to see something different although I have to admit that Sandswept Isles wass a great looking map with its own feel to it. I'd like to revisit something snowy again, maybe a post-PoF labyrinthine cliffs, some news on the Zephirites, Dwarf stuff...or stay with the Olmacan and explore the rest of the Island.

Id love to see a complete different and unpredictable map for once next, something like for example the Tarnished Coast, which is still an unexaplorable map part in GW2 and more of the Magus Djungle maybe with the story going about Palawa Joko maybe searching there for some old hidden ancient relics that he has heard from the Inquest exist there, that have somehow the powers to help him return quicker, cause that territory is Asuran territory, so its normal that the inquest maybe has wisdom about some powerful magical hidden artefacts that can be retriebed from these maps somewhere that could be helpful for palawa, if he gets them into his undead hands first

@Fraghound.5730 said:Honestly not sure where it's going to be, but I'm hyped for it! I would love it if eventually they could connect them all together - I love running from map to map rather then using my books or waypoints (unless I'm just farming or in a hurry).

Me too! I hope once we get new maps that are next to each other, they connect. It's entirely possible to retroactively add portals to old maps, so there's no technical issue doing it.

Archived