New player LF casual/social but active Guild NA Blackgate -

Dubstep.7215

I'm a hardcore wow player - both mythic raiding/pvp and just recently purchased both expansions for gw2. I leveled my mesmer to 57 before boosting to 80 and have starting putting points into Chrono. Still learning the ropes and would love to join a social/casual friendly guild that hangs out often and does a variety of content.

@"Dubstep.7215" said:I'm a hardcore wow player - both mythic raiding/pvp and just recently purchased both expansions for gw2. I leveled my mesmer to 57 before boosting to 80 and have starting putting points into Chrono. Still learning the ropes and would love to join a social/casual friendly guild that hangs out often and does a variety of content.

Hey man. We just started Game Over, Inc. [GO] recently and we're still looking for members. We're based in North America and typically play nights & weekends. We're still casual and not doing too much scheduled content while we're in recruitment mode, but we'll get there.

We're 21+, laid back, we use Discord regularly, and we have a "pants optional" policy :P It's also worth noting that we don't only play GW2. While it is the main game in the community, we like to take breaks from it and play other games too. Our goal is to turn Game Over into a community centered around the people, not the game.

Archived