unable to gain access to the log-in server

It's our local russian event...goverment try fully block telegram.

@luria.1265 said:This is definitely related with our Internet Service Providers because they started to block millions of Amazon and Google IPs. Is there any chance that log-in servers will change their IPs for the Russians? :)It's not going to happend. Между прочем для игры прокся не нужна, только для логина и входа с экрана персонажа. Поэтому Proxifier в помощь.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Hello,

I'm so sorry that you're having this issue! I've made the team aware of this issue, and they suggested that you may wish to check with your Internet Service Provider to figure out if they are the source of the issue. Apparently there are some events in Russia that may correlate with this issue.

If you determine that your ISP is not involved, then please submit a ticket to our Customer Support Team so that they can assist you directly.

This is a massive problem in Russia. I'm afraid that all players from Russia will soon lose the opportunity to play, because Russia blocked some of the Amazon servers (blocked amazon ip to stop telegram(Russian messenger)). We need your help Anet in solving this problem, since it does not depend on the provider.

It will likely be fixed by tomorrow (oh, the backlash... what a shitfest it's gonna be when people wake up and find out half the internet's been blocked overnight) but a long term fix on Anet side would be like, REALLY helpful, if possible in the first place. Either way, don't give up on russian community just yet. We're not quite as easy to get rid of ;)

@Blue cat.5047 said:It's our local russian event...goverment try fully block telegram.

@luria.1265 said:This is definitely related with our Internet Service Providers because they started to block millions of Amazon and Google IPs. Is there any chance that log-in servers will change their IPs for the Russians? :)It's not going to happend. Между прочем для игры прокся не нужна, только для логина и входа с экрана персонажа. Поэтому Proxifier в помощь.

без прокси вылетает через 5 минут

Проблема в том, что ркн за раз блокирует по полмиллиона адресов - даже если Анет и сменит йп, то кто даст гарантию, что они снова не попадут в бан через час? Так что, проблему Анет тут никак не решит. Решение только одно - остановить этих некомпетентных людей, в идеале запретить им такие массовые блокировки.

There are quite a lot players from Russia. But we already purchaised this game, paid our money, so I can assumed that ANet will not do anything to consider this our internal problem. I'll be glad to mistake of my words.

Игроков из России довольно много. Но мы уже купили эту игру, заплатили деньги, так что я могу предположить, что ANet не будет делать ничего, чтобы рассмотреть эту нашу внутреннюю проблему. Я был бы рад ошибиться в этих словах.P.S. Я уже и сюда могу только через прокси зайти.

Heya, having the same issue since today morning. I don't know why I was able to play yesterday though, but it definitely seems to be the Russian government freaking out for the nth time. We can either get paid VPN (I doubt there are good free services like that), or wait for the addresses to be unblocked, as many institutes are now unable to work because of them. Or run from this shit of a country if you can xD

У меня пока всё работает, провайдер Онлайм (Ростелеком) Москва. Правда в последнее время где то раз в неделю выкидывает с похожей ошибкой часа на три, но скорее всего это мой косяк с настройками.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Hello,

I'm so sorry that you're having this issue! I've made the team aware of this issue, and they suggested that you may wish to check with your Internet Service Provider to figure out if they are the source of the issue. Apparently there are some events in Russia that may correlate with this issue.

If you determine that your ISP is not involved, then please submit a ticket to our Customer Support Team so that they can assist you directly.

Alright, first of all, I need to say that I don't personally have this problem.However.

Did you actually bother to check what's going on? Or do you actually not care enough(anymore), Gaile? It's rather disappointing and slightly frustrating to see someone with an authority to come up with this reply because so far it looks like a template support reply to an ignorant customer. Russian community is quite a big chunk of GW2 community and this game will feel the void soon enough if nothing is to be done about this.

The problem began on April 16, 2017, around 21:30 hours.Roskomnadzor sent information for blocking providers and they are already blocking everything indiscriminately.Why your game fell under this block is unknown, but with this something needs to be done.Ростов-на-Дону (провайдер-Билайн) проблема с 16.04.2018 (21:30)!

Guys, if you have problems with Log-in, you have no other choice but to use VPN. If you hesitate about what VPN to use, you can try Kaspersky Secure Connection. So far it allowed me to join the game.Люди, если у вас есть проблемы со входом в игру, нет другого выбора кроме как использовать VPN. Еслине знаете какой выбрать, можете просто воспользоваться Kaspersky Secure Connection. Сегодня я зашел в игру, используя Kaspersky Secure Connection.

Archived