[NA] Want an experienced and patient mature guild

Martimus.6027

Hello, I returned to the game after a long hiatus, and am trying to get back into it (and it's somewhat of a struggle). SO much has changed since I played.

I would like to be in an active, patient, mature guild (but not so mature that they prevent curse words, etc :) ).

I don't PVP anymore due to stress levels, so I just do PVE content. Dungeons and what not. I mainly play a staff power elementalist/weaver but I am willing to modify that if a group needs me to. Just need appropriate gear and some help getting Hero points and mastery points done.

Anyway, I work days, usually play in the evenings after 5 and after 7 some days, off all weekend and play a good bit weekends unless I go out. I myself am a more mature gamer (42 years old, but young at heart and very open to learning).

If I sound like a good fit, please let me know. Thanks!

@Martimus.6027Game Over, Inc. is a new(ish) guild that might be a good fit for you. We're based in NA, 21+, Discord for comms (required), and we're just here to kick back and have fun. Big caveat with us is we like to joke around A LOT! It can get a little crude at times, but it usually has us all rolling on the floor. If you are interested in a group of people that you can play with while you laugh and BS the night away, then we might be a great fit.

Some other stuff about us--While we are recruiting, we're not much for scheduled guild events. A few fractals, a few guild missions, but our focus is to build our community first. Once we get settled in, we plan on having regular fractal event and raid nights. Depending on the interest, we may be doing organized teams as well.Lastly, we are working on building a gaming community that will span beyond just GW2. We hope to branch out with our main focus being about the people that stick around.

@Frothy.1942 said:@Martimus.6027Game Over, Inc. is a new(ish) guild that might be a good fit for you. We're based in NA, 21+, Discord for comms (required), and we're just here to kick back and have fun. Big caveat with us is we like to joke around A LOT! It can get a little crude at times, but it usually has us all rolling on the floor. If you are interested in a group of people that you can play with while you laugh and BS the night away, then we might be a great fit.

Some other stuff about us--While we are recruiting, we're not much for scheduled guild events. A few fractals, a few guild missions, but our focus is to build our community first. Once we get settled in, we plan on having regular fractal event and raid nights. Depending on the interest, we may be doing organized teams as well.Lastly, we are working on building a gaming community that will span beyond just GW2. We hope to branch out with our main focus being about the people that stick around.

I added you on my friend list, and as I was about to message you logged out. Haha. I would like to give you guys a whirl If I may.

Hey, Martimus. We are Shattered Darkness [DARK] on Darkhaven. We have been around since GW1 and are going strong. We are a large, casual guild and are always recruiting active players of all skill levels to join our community. While we are a large community, our guild really is more like a small (and sometimes dysfunctional) family. We'd love to have you in our community. We are very new player friendly and can help guide you through the game. If you'd like, I'd be happy to send you an invite and have you come check us out.

Welcome back to Tyria, Martimus.

I think you'd be a nice fit for my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE, family on Tarnished Coast. We're currently trying to rebuild our core ranks in order to have more regular guild events. Right now, we have events (none are mandatory, ever) on Sundays and Tuesdays, focusing on things like Dungeons, Fractals, Living World Story Content, hero point chasing, etc. along with random pick-up adventures during the week depending on everyone's mood. We hope to add more in the future as our ranks grow. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST, though we have a few others from various time zones.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We also have a Discord, but use of the voice chat is on a purely optional basis, although using the text channels is expected.

For more information, check out our Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them

Archived