Super Adventure Box currency

• 2 weeks later...

Don't need to store them like we do with the Candies ....But it would be very nice if you can confirm that this guy : Sonder (wiki link) will really, really, reallyyy soon exchange baubles and bauble bubbles.Just the same way he does with candies.I don't have the "stretch" option for my inventory... So if you devs don't ask to Sonder to do his job... Well i won't be able to collect baubles because i won't be able to store them. And i'll wonder why i bought this useless node...Thanks for doing it.

@"MornJack.3579" said:Don't need to store them like we do with the Candies ....But it would be very nice if you can confirm that this guy : Sonder (wiki link) will really, really, reallyyy soon exchange baubles and bauble bubbles.Just the same way he does with candies.I don't have the "stretch" option for my inventory... So if you devs don't ask to Sonder to do his job... Well i won't be able to collect baubles because i won't be able to store them. And i'll wonder why i bought this useless node...Thanks for doing it.

The Super Adventure Box Vendors are up year round outside the Box near Magustan Court Waypoint, Rata Sum, to trade baubles for bauble bubbles, and purchase any items.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

@"MornJack.3579" said:Don't need to store them like we do with the Candies ....But it would be very nice if you can confirm that this guy : Sonder (wiki link) will really, really, reallyyy soon exchange baubles and bauble bubbles.Just the same way he does with candies.I don't have the "stretch" option for my inventory... So if you devs don't ask to Sonder to do his job... Well i won't be able to collect baubles because i won't be able to store them. And i'll wonder why i bought this useless node...Thanks for doing it.

The Super Adventure Box Vendors are up year round to trade baubles for bauble bubbles, and purchase any items.

The first thing that comes to me is, exactly, this : O.O REALLY ?!Ok thank you very much @Haleydawn.3764 i'll travel to Rata Sum ASAP. :D

They have been available since last year, however I still think the ability to store this currency (such is what it is) in the wallet should be added. I understand the bauble limitation for new SAB players, which all of us once were, but at this point I think it should be removed or another upgrade option be available to extend it.

@Kong.3280 said:They have been available since last year, however I still think the ability to store this currency (such is what it is) in the wallet should be added. I understand the bauble limitation for new SAB players, which all of us once were, but at this point I think it should be removed or another upgrade option be available to extend it.

It's a technical limitation: stuff in SAB doesn't work the same as in the rest of the game. The game simply doesn't recognize the existence of your material storage or wallet while in SAB worlds. That's a lot of work to change

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Kong.3280 said:They have been available since last year, however I still think the ability to store this currency (such is what it is) in the wallet should be added. I understand the bauble limitation for new SAB players, which all of us once were, but at this point I think it should be removed or another upgrade option be available to extend it.

It's a technical limitation: stuff in SAB doesn't work the same as in the rest of the game. The game simply doesn't recognize the existence of your material storage or wallet while in SAB worlds. That's a lot of work to change

I'm all for it if purchases from SAB merchants require the Baubles to be in your inventory. Point is, we need another location to store them other than inventory or bank. The ability to convert them without having to leave a level to see a Merchant would be the next best thing.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

Just like it doesn't recognize your bank. That's the whole reason I sometimes deposit Baubles into my bank so I can collect more than 750.The Vendors on the other hand should work like regular vendors, recognize the items in your bank and material storage and trade baubles for other stuff.

Archived