Revenant weapon skins from HoT Beta

Virl.7536

Hey, so in the beta we had the:

Mistcleaver: Mistcleaver.jpgMistbreaker: Mistbreaker.jpgMistrender: Mistrender.jpg

They don't seem to have come out of the HoT Beta though, which is a real shame, we've got a lot of good looking weapons in the game, but those skins are really good looking, I would love to actually see them implemented through some achievement perhaps or just a Mistward Weapons collection for the Black Lion Scraps or simply through the Gem Store. Really, would just love to see them in the game tbh.

I am not sure if it's possible to actually implement it that easily as just putting a skin, I am not an expert. But I think what they meant with "loosing them" is that they just didn't get into the final cut, not literally loose them, just perhaps the other team didn't know a way hot to get them into the game. I would be fine with these three weapons as an achievement of sorts, running around the map in order to get them would be awesome, just nothing grindy please ._.

They haven't lost them. They're obviously in the game as you can preview them with the item codes.

There's simply no way to unlock the skins in the game now. They could add one of they wished, for example they could add a collection like the armour collections or they could simply give them to anyone who completed the armour collection.

Archived