EU - LF Guild - Beginner raids - daily fractals - dungeons - open world.

Luimes.4281

Hello.

I'm looking for a guild that allows people to start raids in a learning environment.I will be fully read up about all wings obviously.

Also looking for Daily fractal groups within the guild,Dungeons and open world are nice but not required.

What can you expect from me:

-Main: Warrior, Bannerslave condi - DPS condi (working on Normal DPS gear)-Several Alts ready and geared-Commitment to learn my classes/rotations-Commitment to learn the raid mechanics properly-Helpful and friendly attitude-Able to voice chat

If u have any further questions feel free to whisper me or post something.xoxo

Hello, we are Atoms!A group of friendly and funny people who share their love for playing Gw2. We usually spend our time doing fractals/dungeons on daily basis.Raids are at the moment focused around the weekend, as our team is still building up. While this is all very relaxed and we like to be laid back (as we aren't any hardcorers) we like to play efficiently and on a rather fast pace. Which translates to our members playing classes/builds/tactics accordingly to the current state of the meta.We help out newer, or returning players to achieve a slightly higher level in-game but we don't consider ourselves "casual".If you are motivated to learn and improve in the game with tons of fun and laughing, feel free to mail me : Jazz.2176

We have our own Discord server for every activity we do together and all the memes :D (We hope you like jokes...)Although we are all about laughing together, we do not tolerate any verbal attacks or rudeness.

Most of us play on CET/GMT

Have a pic of the peepshttps://imgur.com/a7i18Ms

Archived