Possibly a dumb question: Farming Runs and gathering the loot

Stik.7243

Ok, I would like to start doing some Istan runs, Silverwaste, etc to help with my gold/mat shortages. So the question is, when you get thru with killing the mob/boss, is there not a simpler way to get the loot other than run around and wait till the loot box pops up and hit "F"? I know I have to get the chests, but what about all the auxiliary enemies that you kill that have loot? I did make one change in my settings so I don't have to hit "F" for gathering. Is there something else I need to do for loot?

It's very worth it :)

And if you are doing silverwastes, you'll get lots of exp towards your mastery. Even more so during this weekends exp event. If you can nab a few of the legendary creatures in SW, that'll help with mastery points too!

Thanks guys!! I just saw the blurb about the weekend event and I started last night on making sure I had all the CT mastery insights. I think I have 3 left to find and they are in parts of the map I haven't gotten to yet. Try to get those this weekend. I need only 12 more to complete that section and get the autoloot.

Archived