Removing Transmutation?

@Lankybrit.4598 said:It's a backpack. I only have Multi-tool and Divinity's Reach backpacks unlocked. I don't have a generic backpack unlocked. So, I guess I'm out of luck. This seems really bad. Why would they not allow you to remove a transmute? It makes no sense.

Well generally speaking most people don't transmute something unless they want the new skin, otherwise they could just preview it in the wardrobe and not waste a trans charge. And since if for some reason you transmuted then decided you didn't like the new choice you'd made normally you can always transmute it back. I've never really seen people call the system bad though, it's considerably better by a lot than what's in a lot of other games in terms of fashion and customization.

@"Lankybrit.4598" said:It's a backpack. I only have Multi-tool and Divinity's Reach backpacks unlocked. I don't have a generic backpack unlocked. So, I guess I'm out of luck. This seems really bad. Why would they not allow you to remove a transmute? It makes no sense.

I believe the "generic" backpiece skin is simply having no skin at all. You can achieve the same result by unchecking the box at your backpack.

I just checked. The actual backpack is Cavaliers Spineguard. Why haven't I got the skin for that? I want the look of whatever backpack is equipped. I really messed up trying out the wardrobe system it seems.

Ahh, I just checked another of my characters. She has Fiber Splice. It's exactly the same as not having a backpack. I'll just click to not show it.

Archived