[LFG][NA][PvX][WvW] Two returning players looking for guilds (SoS pref)

Shaad.6308

Hey,

My brother (Kuwat) and I are returning after playing during launch and are hoping to find a guild on Sea of Sorrows or Henge of Denravi for WvW (have yet to decide on a server). Though other realms are acceptable for PvE & PvP ofc. Ideally we're looking for an older group of players in a medium sized guild (~30+ active). Though we're not super picky right now since we don't have a ton of play time, and are just looking for people to chill with while checking out new content. As we learn more about the game we definitely want to do everything it has to offer.

Can use VoIP, prefer discord. EST time zone, but our play times may line up best with Central or PST. Time zone isnt really a deal breaker. As for what we're experienced in, we've played many MMOs and have done everything from competitive PvP to raiding at the hardest difficulty. I don't really think listing MMO experience is comparable to what GW2 offers and plays like, so I'll leave it at that.

Leave a reply here or message me and I'll get back to it asap.

Thanks,Shaad

Hey, letting you know about Phantom Soul Reavers [sOUL] in NA servers. Not fulfilling your request of active WvW, but thought I would put a plug anyway. We are actively seeking new and veteran players and are a small, family style guild. We have members both new to the game and some seasoned vets. Right now we are focusing mainly on PvE content such as helping members with map completion or hero points for elite specializations, doing guild missions, upgrading our guild hall (Windswept Haven) and weekly organized fractals at whatever level needed to include all those interested. I joined the guild with my wife after a long 3 year hiatus, and we were happy to find a warm welcome and some new friends to enjoy content with.

As we grow, we look to expand horizons in exploring new content such as higher level fractals, etc. whenever members become available who wish to participate in these things.

Discord is required to ease communication, especially during missions. However, guild chat is active and you are not required to talk in discord, just be there! We are female and LGBT friendly, 25+ age. Maturity is appreciated! We do ask you fill out a quick 3 minute application on our website so we can get in touch and see if we are the right fit for you. Hop on over to https://psr.shivtr.com/ and check us out! You are welcome to register and fill out an application so we can start an ongoing conversation. Myself or another one of our officers will process your request and you can expect to hear from us soon!

@Shaad.6308 the application is mainly to know where to send the invite, get you registered for the website, and so we can invite you to the discord. You can be invited to the guild in game before the application, but we still ask you do the application after joining the guild within 24 hours. There are only one or two other questions. It doesn't take long. The website is there with our calendar for events, etc. so everyone can know what's happening.

Thanks for your consideration! Would be happy to chat with you if you want to find out more about the guild before applying. My discord name is Aurum#8075 if you want to talk. Or message me in game and I will send you an invite (Aslan.6978).

Archived