Legacy of lyssa [LoL] EU Raid,Fractal&more

naim.6279

Are you looking for new family and home in Guild Wars 2, With a friendly raid and fractal team!

Legacy of lyssa LoL is a Eu guild thats looking for active people to join us, LoL is a guild from the early days of gw2. We very frendly guild and spend most of our time in discord. We don't mind stuff taking a bit longer just as long as everyone is having fun.

Here is a quick summary of our activities.

• T4 Fractals, often include the challenge mote fractals.
  • Experienced Raiding, usually get w1-5 done every week, First come first served
  • Casual Raiding (No Exp Required).
  • Guild Missions Every Sunday
  • Random Dungeons, Desert Bounty Runs, and Meta Events
  • General hanging out, on discord.

Our raid team have people with all exp, some with voice in the void and some that's never done w5. to be part of the exp team a little more exp in raids is needed

If you want to join in our joyful family,contact me in gameNaim.6279DiscordNaim#2071

@JaredCutter.4125 said:what is your more casual/open raid schedule? i dont have full clear experience but am looking to work my way into a core raid roster

Generally Wednesday or Thursday at 20:00 (CEST (18:00 server time during summer time, 19:00 server time during winter time).Last Thursday we did wing 2, first 2 bosses wing 3 and first 3 bosses in wing 4.

@Sigfodr.9576 said:

@JaredCutter.4125 said:what is your more casual/open raid schedule? i dont have full clear experience but am looking to work my way into a core raid roster

Generally Wednesday or Thursday at 20:00 (CEST (18:00 server time during summer time, 19:00 server time during winter time).Last Thursday we did wing 2, first 2 bosses wing 3 and first 3 bosses in wing 4.

thanks for the response, I am free to raid wednesday nights but thursday nights i work for the foreseeable future. Id love to join in and see if it is a good fit.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,How restrictive are you for raid spots? I want to raid but at the same time i dont really enjoy playing "meta" build.I play GW2 since day 1, when raids came out I wasnt really intersted cause I was busy raiding in WoW. And now I want to try GW2 raids since I dont play WoW so much anymore.

Archived