Legendary Gear!

STIHL.2489

I was just thinking, you know how Warbringer, the flame is always Red

What if they made it so that Warbringers Flame was the same color as the team you were on? So it would burn Green if you were on the Green Team, and Burn Blue if you were on the Blue Team.

and maybe add some Flame Effect to the Mistforged Armor When you upgrade to Legendary that does the same thing.

I think this would be great!

@Voltekka.2375 said:they wont make dyeable backpacksRight, the almost certainly won't do that.

But they could create two more skins for Warbringer with differently-colored flames. (And while I'm fantasizing about something that's very unlikely, they could also make Legendary skins free to transmute, like the HoM and Zenith/Pinacle reward skins.)

I just thought it would be a cool idea if something like the Flame changed color contingent upon the team you were on.

You gotta admit.. that would be cool.

And most players play with team colors - on (which is the default setting), so swapping your dyes would be optional, as most people would never notice.. and just have it revert to say "generic" color in PvE, or maybe.. LOL.. have the flames go out.

Archived