WvW Warrior Roaming Video!

nortask.8351

Hey guys, so it has been a few years since I have been truly active with this game, but to start things off again I put together a video! If you guys could check it out and give me feedback on my game play or even my video editing that would be extremely appreciated.

@whoknocks.4935 said:

@"nortask.8351" said:I'm pretty sure it's just a carbon copy of Vaans build, but here is exactly what I have:
Thanks for the kind words too man!

The link direct me to this page again xD It's not a link to gw2skills
Strange, it works from google link shortener but not from the forums .

• 2 weeks later...

Haven’t roamed too much on the sb lately but how do you feel it compares to the other roamers? Feels like there are a lot more bad matchups than there used to be, and mobility aside too many with access to range who can kind of kite the class.

• 2 weeks later...

@"Dralor.3701" said:Haven’t roamed too much on the sb lately but how do you feel it compares to the other roamers? Feels like there are a lot more bad matchups than there used to be, and mobility aside too many with access to range who can kind of kite the class.

SB is just weaker than core tbh. Plain and simple. I prefer it, however. I played plenty of core warr back in the day, it's nice to have something that is a little more, precise than core warrior. It had more outplay potential than core at one point, but sadly anet nerfed the build to the point where core is better vs any matchup now.

I when DH and mirage try to "kite" me I just move the opposite direction till they leave. I'm not fighting if the enemy is just going to run away the entire time. So if you troll them like they try to troll you I think that it still holds up vs most roamers. But that being said there are only a handful of skilled roamers in my tier.

@Traveller.7496 said:What are the main differences running this build compared to the core axe/shield & GS roaming build? I guess I would have to learn how to use Full counter effectively.

Pretty much what I said in the last comment, it theoretically has more outplay potential imo, but with how weak the build is now, core is just better in every way.

Archived