Temp Med Party

@"joneirikb.7506" said:My personal favorite was someone laying dead on the ground, and just waiting until I walked over to heal them, to use a rez-orb.

Can't post players names on the forum, but the characters name included the word "Troll" :p Ha to laugh at that one.

That may have been him already using a rez-orb before you began - it takes several seconds to run.

But there are also the ones that wait until you've already rezzed them to 75% and THEN WP out. That is annoying.

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@"joneirikb.7506" said:My personal favorite was someone laying dead on the ground, and just waiting until I walked over to heal them, to use a rez-orb.

Can't post players names on the forum, but the characters name included the word "Troll" :p Ha to laugh at that one.

That may have been him already using a rez-orb before you began - it takes several seconds to run.

But there are also the ones that wait until you've already rezzed them to 75% and THEN WP out.
That
is annoying.

You can see the animation of the spinning red orb when they use one. It started about 2-3 seconds after I started rezzing. :)

I've just gotten used to the teleporting, don't even think about it anylonger. But I have to admit that after a couple of those, I tend to wonder why I even bother to rez other players, and it gets tempting to just ignore it :p

@joneirikb.7506 said:

@joneirikb.7506 said:My personal favorite was someone laying dead on the ground, and just waiting until I walked over to heal them, to use a rez-orb.

But there are also the ones that wait until you've already rezzed them to 75% and THEN WP out.
That
is annoying.

You can see the animation of the spinning red orb when they use one. It started about 2-3 seconds after I started rezzing. :)

Ah, OK. I thought maybe not because there have been times when I've used an orb and THEN someone comes up and starts rezzing me. Of course that may be just that they don't know what the animation means.

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

That
is annoying.

In their defense, they may have their map open to pick a waypoint and not notice they are being rezzed.

I love this idea.

During events - I try my level best to try and heal someone before they are completely downed - and then if they do go down completely, I pm them to WP back, just in case they might be new and don't know.

But I too have been in the same boat "I'm coming to help person who's name I don't know!" on the map, and yea... They're either gone, or wping just as I get there. I think this would be a wonderful QoL addition that wouldn't take too much work to implement I don't think.

@"czerwoni.9563" said:when im doing map clearing to get 100 i go into all chat and with the mentors tag up i say "doing map will be here a while map or pm message for res/event/hp help"

you will be surprised how many people respond and ask for help.

This is awesome, and I tip my hat to you.

Archived