PVP-remuneration score--hideous

cmatrix.9368

then I write here to you that you manage this game, you have made a game with pvp classified that penalizes highly the players who score that conquer and make a lot of kill, this system is to say very painful do not intend to ever play a game all our guild disgust this obscene system that does not reward good players, there are often AFK people doing then lower the score of all the others, even if you make 32 kill and the whole score of the game is lowered the level ..ta what must end for now gate I'm disgusting .. you have to reward the PVP games based on the personal score of the characters .. otherwise it remains a real crap to avoid absolutely ..FA ONLY COME THE NERVOUS when you lose a game by doing 40 kill and maybe the whole score of the team, those who do not score conqueiste score and kill must take 0 even the reconciled match .. and what the hell is this stuff ??? silly..I REBALL YOU SHOULD RETURN THE SCORE MATCH MATCH not of the team..so penalized the good players who end up in teams of losers

So, you want to be scored on personal performance instead of a team effort. Because the “team” is not really a team but a random group of players put together against another random group of players who may or may not be a serial afker, bot, or match manipulator. Why should your personal rating depend on the teams performace when it is at odds against these kind of tainting occurrences?

you lose because 5 games out of 10 that are people afk ..and even if you slam to play are you finished what sense ??? reward people only because it comes to raise the prize coffers ?? you want to be evaluated for what I do in a game and rewarded who does not score must take 0 awards 0 of everything and what the fuck

etra other things because in the games I have to play with random people who do not know and maybe do not know how to play .. why ^ ??? what the fuck does not make sense I have friends and I can not play with me in the pvp ?? what the fuck does that mean ?? shit game

welcome to why i’m playing for honor these days. i can 1v1 all day, but as soon as a pal pops online i can pop in 2v2 or 4v4

only thing that salts me there is a shaman. which is nothing like the salt from

@cmatrix.9368 said:you lose because 5 games out of 10 that are people afk ..and even if you slam to play are you finished what sense ???

because when this happens to you, even if it’s only 3 afk games you’ve not only wasted a ton of time, lost a bunch of rating but you know there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. you know it will happen again... the afkers will ruin you again, & there is nothing you can do...

nothing you can go but quit gw2

Archived