[NA] Looking for popular social guild

Hi, Danger!My guild might be what you're looking for.We are a mid size guild with a pretty solid, friendly and welcoming community.We don't have any age requirements, but our member are mostly in their 20-40.We do Guild Missions, PvP tournaments, Raids and Guild Event, which is a day we get to hang out, have fun and bound. We're also building new events during the week.Our activities take event mostly around 8PM EST/5PM PST.We value organization and respect to everyone.I'll leave the link to our website so you can check it out and decide whether or not to give us a try.

Thephantomrose.weebly.com

If you have any questions, feel free to mail me in game.Have a good day/night.I hope things get better for you and may your steps be relentless.

:D

sorry you're having a rough time. hope we can make it better.we're very casual. although we do like to learn the game better, we don't take it and treat it like a second job.so there'll be crazy things we do and we laugh at them. at the same time trying to get gud to do other things more efficiently.if you have a slight interest, could read more info about us here.https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

Archived