LFGuild/ PvE, EST, casual gamers, SOR

JustDuckie.5143

Looking for a guild for my husband and I to join. We're fairly casual players that typically play at night about 10 PM EST. We try and play a few nights a week, but life does tend to get in the way at times. Current server is Sanctum of Rall, unsure if we'd be willing to switch servers at this time.

Hey Justduckie I am Squiddworth for Guild Medieval. We are a casual guild that like to have fun and just play the game with like minded people. Are guild Is a RL first guild and you play when you can. We are family Friendly and use discord and have forums which is the heart of the Guild. Here is our main post if you what to take a look.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/21597/na-guild-medieval-the-knights-medieval-tkm-family-friendly-casual-social-multi-game-guild/p1?new=1

Or here is a direct link to our site if you just want to go there. https://www.guildmedieval.com

Hope that you take the time to check us out and hope to see you soon.

Greetings Duckie and Duckie's Other Half,

I think both of you might be a nice fit for my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE, family on Tarnished Coast. There's not much WvsW going on, so no need to worry about being on a different server. We're currently trying to rebuild our core ranks in order to have more regular guild events. Right now, we have events (none are mandatory, ever) on Sundays and Tuesdays, focusing on things like Dungeons, Fractals, Living World Story Content, hero point chasing, etc. We hope to add more in the future as our ranks grow. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST, though we have a few others from various time zones and often just do random adventures depending on who's around and what mood they're in.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We also have a Discord, but use of the voice chat is on a purely optional basis, although using the text channels is expected.

For more information or to join us, check out our Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Hi Just Duckie,

We seek members of all time zone and all servers. Currently we are on SoSWe are a PvE guild and very casual, Very Friendly and Active. I have also made this guild female friendly and welcoming to LGBTQ members.We do not have a rep requirement, but we do require the use of discord.We also have our own PvP custom arena for members to use.Active in both Guild chat and Discord

The main issue in our guild is real life comes first, the game comes second and we will be here waiting on your return.Our main focus is guild missions to open up the guild hall and get to level 69 as soon as possible.Also we are focusing on doing fractal and fractal training to get you up to tier four's. Guild missions are on the weekends and fractal are on weekdays.We also have nights to help you with content to get you through the expansions or core game.

We are a tight group but will to accept more and keep it as close to a family style group as possible.

[sOUL] is a casual guild on the NA servers. Located in the Central/Eastern time zone.I and the Founders have chosen to be selective on age, but all ages will be considered. We choose by ones' maturity and filling out theapplication completely will give us the tools to use as insight into the Soul of those who apply.Join us and you will never be left behind in the dust. We will be there for you, but we can't help if you don't let us know what you need, and the best way is to join us on discord.

We want to get to know you and we look forward to seeing you in game with us.Visit our website: http://psr.shivtr.com/ Please fill out the application. It will be processed quickly.Join the [sOUL] Experience!!!:

Arestella.6238 (Admin/Founder)WolfieBlitz.9583 (Guild Leader/Recruiter)

Archived