[NA, TC][Casual PvX] Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ]

Lanthun.7251

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I wanted to post an update regarding our current state. As of now, we are not actively doing much together as a guild, nor upholding a lot of activity requirements as of now due to hiatus from the entire council, as well as a dramatic decrease in overall membership and activity within the guild. While we are not actively recruiting, we still are welcoming new members in at the discretion of please know we are not active at this time

Thank you! 

• Lanthun.7251 changed the title to [NA, TC][Casual PvX] Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] CURRENTLY INACTIVE (pls read main post)
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone! I wanted to post an update that we're still around, but not actively recruiting like we were! We still welcome anyone who wants to join with open arms, but please do not expect a super active atmosphere. While most of the current members in the guild have other affairs with other guilds, we are still accepting those who want to make us a home of multiple homes! I am, also, looking for those who may be interested in helping rebuild the guild's activity entirely; please DM me on discord for information!

Happy July!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Lanthun.7251 changed the title to [NA, TC][Casual PvX] Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ]
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi everyone, giving us the bump boop! See below for an addition to our front page regarding the current state of our guild. 

Hello again, here's your August 11, 2022 update! Well, we're pretty much more dead than my will to live; I think it is fair to say a lot of us got busy with irl (ew), and kind of let it consume (well, it did for me, gotta love the last couple of years). That being said, while we will never turn any newcomers away, it should be highly advised that we are not as active as we once were, and whether or not we will 100% return to that state is not clear in the foreseeable futureBut for those of us that are still active, we do love new faces to touch, and ears to talk to, so don't be afraid to give us a shot!

Like the quote said, we will continue to have our doors open to anyone whom wants to be apart of our little nutshell. We will continue to be weirdos as always (when we're online), and hope you'll be apart of that when it happens!

Hi there,

Once upon a time i was a part of your happy guild.  I drifted off to return to another MMO that i had more roots in, but have now returned to GW2.  I remember every one connected to FUZZ to be warm and helpful and would love to rejoin you, if you will have me.  i am impressively unskilled, but find a way to enjoy it all nonetheless.  I am not sure what I have to contribute (other than my sunny disposition) but i am happy to do so in any way I can.  Do I qualify?

Hauk.

On 8/15/2022 at 9:11 PM, DeHauk.2518 said:

Hi there,

Once upon a time i was a part of your happy guild.  I drifted off to return to another MMO that i had more roots in, but have now returned to GW2.  I remember every one connected to FUZZ to be warm and helpful and would love to rejoin you, if you will have me.  i am impressively unskilled, but find a way to enjoy it all nonetheless.  I am not sure what I have to contribute (other than my sunny disposition) but i am happy to do so in any way I can.  Do I qualify?

Hauk.

Hey Hauk! I remember ya, welcome back to GW2! 🙂 I am sorry I am just now responding. We'd love to have you back within our ranks, make sure to check out all of the info on the first page, and head on over to our Discord. Although we are not exactly what we used to be back in our glory days, we always welcome anyone who wants to be here! https://discord.gg/VAd6vph

• 4 months later...