nerf combo elementalist scepter pvp

Archer.4362

nerf the combo of the scepter elementalist. It can not be that fleeing can throw you back all the time and destroy you. It's the only class that can throw a combo backwards.

Just as you have done to the mesmer's shield, that can not throw ability 5 backwards, the same thing would have to be with the combo of the elementalist and more in pvp

I'm all in favor of nerfing this and giving other choices... and I agree that no insta burst combo or skill should be performed backwards - also for necro spite line and Mesmer shatters, Ranger pet (other than AA) - (not facing target)... I'm sry that this spec is garbage, I'm saying that just as a matter of concept. It should be facing target to proc... It's just bad mechanics... Just like auto proc defenses... Makes ppl unskilled...

@Archer.4362 said:

nerf the combo of the scepter elementalist. It can not be that fleeing can throw you back all the time and destroy you. It's the only class that can throw a combo backwards.

Just as you have done to the mesmer's shield, that can not throw ability 5 backwards, the same thing would have to be with the combo of the elementalist and more in pvp

Ele is almost full pve class now...do actually play pvp!? Dude...

@Mr Godlike.6098 said:

Ele is almost full pve class now...do actually play pvp!? Dude...

you will not be playing much pvp at high platinum level this season and you do not see it

Archived