Matchmaking Suggestion

malisivo.5264

What do you guys think about being matched according to Elite Spec instead of profession? Then, Druids will be fighting Druids, Mirages with Mirages, Scourges and Scourges, etc. I know that this will likely make the queue times longer, but then, the matches will be based on skill rather than who can out-meta the other. This goes for Core Specs as well. For instance, a comp with a Druid, Spellbreaker, Core Ranger, Core Mesmer, and Firebrand will be fighting a team with the exact same comp.

Sorry if this post seems lackluster, I just think that this may be a way to avoid complaints about how a certain profession or build is OP. I truly think that these matches will be battles of individual skills. What do you guys think?

I do like the idea of being matched up with players with the same specs, core vs core, elite vs elite. Whether this will make the queue times longer, I don't care. I just want to fight against skilled players who have earned their rank and skill rating, rather than players who use crutch specs/builds to climb on that rank and hide the fact of how bad they are, 'cough' Deadeye 'cough'.

Also, since I've always been a core player even though I've been playing since 2013 and own all of the expansions, I would love to fight against core engineers, since most of them won't even know how to play core because apparently core is just too difficult for them to learn, so they use an easy to play spec like Holosmith.

Now I've just triggered hundreds of Holosmith players.

@Hoodie.1045 said:I do like the idea of being matched up with players with the same specs, core vs core, elite vs elite. Whether this will make the queue times longer, I don't care. I just want to fight against skilled players who have earned their rank and skill rating, rather than players who use crutch specs/builds to climb on that rank and hide the fact of how bad they are, 'cough' Deadeye 'cough'.

Also, since I've always been a core player even though I've been playing since 2013 and own all of the expansions, I would love to fight against core engineers, since most of them won't even know how to play core because apparently core is just too difficult for them to learn, so they use an easy to play spec like Holosmith.

Now I've just triggered hundreds of Holosmith players.

They will make something out of you in their photon forge now.

Archived