Request your fashion makeover - it's free!

@Iris Ng.9845 said:

@"ButcherofMalakir.4067" said:Hello. My chrono looks like this:
I am pleased with that look and dont want to change anything (exept if you have suggestion for shield to match with this). My request is something else. In raids I am switching gear for each encounter and I am looking for an outfit for minstrel gear (when I am tanking). The catch is that curently i am hiding my headpiece, shoulders and backpack so another outfit needs to have them hidden too (since I am lazy and dont want to show/hide them each 10 minutes and also sometimes i can forgot and it would ruin overal look). That also means i wouldnt like to change hairstyle/color. And last thing exept shining blade it shouldnt use any other same skin as the outfit in my picture since i dont want to confuse them when switching gear (and the Shining blade needs to stay).

Now to my character. She is an aristocrat so i would like stay away from "boring" "commoner" colors/style but also away probably from too bold. Since she is a mesmer she can make illusions of her clothes so the gear doesnt need to look durable but i would like something less revealing. Also the colors dont have to stay the same (but shining blade needs to stay and it is yellow and purple). I guess i can sumarise it as something that is more for practical use but still tries to show wealth?

I am sorry if it is hard to understand but english is not my first language and also I am generaly not so good about explaining something that cannot be measured.Thanks for your time.

I'd keep the color simple: shades of purple and a rich gold (Pyre or Illumination).Here are some outfits would look good with the Shining Blade:

For shield, maybe the Alchemist shield skin. For now, there is no hard match with the Shining Blade.

You are a god. Can you please tell me what parts did you use? Thanls alot.

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:Hello. My chrono looks like this:
I am pleased with that look and dont want to change anything (exept if you have suggestion for shield to match with this). My request is something else. In raids I am switching gear for each encounter and I am looking for an outfit for minstrel gear (when I am tanking). The catch is that curently i am hiding my headpiece, shoulders and backpack so another outfit needs to have them hidden too (since I am lazy and dont want to show/hide them each 10 minutes and also sometimes i can forgot and it would ruin overal look). That also means i wouldnt like to change hairstyle/color. And last thing exept shining blade it shouldnt use any other same skin as the outfit in my picture since i dont want to confuse them when switching gear (and the Shining blade needs to stay).

Now to my character. She is an aristocrat so i would like stay away from "boring" "commoner" colors/style but also away probably from too bold. Since she is a mesmer she can make illusions of her clothes so the gear doesnt need to look durable but i would like something less revealing. Also the colors dont have to stay the same (but shining blade needs to stay and it is yellow and purple). I guess i can sumarise it as something that is more for practical use but still tries to show wealth?

I am sorry if it is hard to understand but english is not my first language and also I am generaly not so good about explaining something that cannot be measured.Thanks for your time.

I'd keep the color simple: shades of purple and a rich gold (Pyre or Illumination).Here are some outfits would look good with the Shining Blade:

For shield, maybe the Alchemist shield skin. For now, there is no hard match with the Shining Blade.

which outfit out of the three do you inquire about?

(1): Bladed chest, Triumphant Hero Gloves and Leggings, Incarnate Boots(2): Trickster shoulder, Phoenix chest, Ornate Guild gloves, (Arah) Lich leggings, Incarnate or any boots(3): T2 cultural chest and gloves, Aurora leggings, Incarnate Boots

@Iris Ng.9845 said:

(1): Bladed chest, Triumphant Hero Gloves and Leggings, Incarnate Boots(2): Trickster shoulder, Phoenix chest, Ornate Guild gloves, (Arah) Lich leggings, Incarnate or any boots(3): T2 cultural chest and gloves, Aurora leggings, Incarnate Boots

Thanks alot. I guess I like the first the most. Can you tell me what exact shade of purple did you use? Also do you have a replacement for triumphant leggings until i farm wvw? Thanks in advance.

Hi, I've been redirected to this thread in search of fashion solution and will be interested to see if something can be done about my case.

I have asura engineer and want to make him look "high-tech" and in way at least remotely resembling the dynamic exo-suit outfit. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Dynamics_Exo-Suit_Outfit.jpg

I know it is impossible to make something that looks exactly like this, I just want a look that follows the spirit with holographic projections here and there, sparkling gadgets, shiny stuff with unknown purpose which just look cool. Basically, a Christmas tree of high-end asura technology. Outside of the asura cultural armor or the gem store there doesn't seem to be much in the way of such gear. Any suggestions are welcome.

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:

Thanks alot. I guess I like the first the most. Can you tell me what exact shade of purple did you use? Also do you have a replacement for triumphant leggings until i farm wvw? Thanks in advance.

For the demo, I used Vincent, Blacklight, Violite, Electro Purple, Cobolt. They are exclusive dyes and have plenty of dupes if you can't afford them all. Incarnate pants are a good alternative for the Triumphant Leggings.

@"EpicName.4523" said:Hi, I've been redirected to this thread in search of fashion solution and will be interested to see if something can be done about my case.

I have asura engineer and want to make him look "high-tech" and in way at least remotely resembling the dynamic exo-suit outfit. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Dynamics_Exo-Suit_Outfit.jpg

I know it is impossible to make something that looks exactly like this, I just want a look that follows the spirit with holographic projections here and there, sparkling gadgets, shiny stuff with unknown purpose which just look cool. Basically, a Christmas tree of high-end asura technology. Outside of the asura cultural armor or the gem store there doesn't seem to be much in the way of such gear. Any suggestions are welcome.

Sadly, there is no holo projection in all the armor pieces. The closest thing to the concept of the outfit is Asura T3 heavy cultural.

Cyberpunk -esque is nothing new , on the other hand.I2R75qu.jpg

@"Iris Ng.9845" said:

My sylvari warrior was close to your theme, so I adapted her outfits to your male sylvari - keeping spikey a tasteful main theme. Front: https://imgur.com/JzrkCp6, back: https://imgur.com/vL54oEV

Dyes used: Blue Whale, (a dark red), Midnight Rose, Pink, Taro, Strawberry, Heirloom, Royal Rose.

Wow! Thank you so much! I hadn't realized how well some of the armors worked with each other, probably because I don't have the skins unlocked so I couldn't really preview them with ease. I think I'll toy around with this look until I find something that's fitting for Rhysanthe.

Again, thank you! <3

@"EpicName.4523" said:Hi, I've been redirected to this thread in search of fashion solution and will be interested to see if something can be done about my case.

The closest you can get is probably the Gas Mask skin (from the laurel merchant) combined with Prototype Armour. You could try combining that with the Holosmith's shoulders or - if you can get them - Scarlet's Spaulders and Grasp (you'd need 30 Black Lion Commemorative Sprockets though, and those are awkward to get).

For sparkliness, pick some suitable Asura-style weapons, e.g. Peacemaker, Mystic, or the ones from SAB. I think Kaiser Snake ones in particular would match the Holosmith's skills pretty well, assuming your Engineer is a Holosmith.

@Iris Ng.9845 said:

I have asura engineer and want to make him look "high-tech" and in way at least remotely resembling the dynamic exo-suit outfit.

Sadly, there is no holo projection in all the armor pieces. The closest thing to the concept of the outfit is Asura T3 heavy cultural.

is nothing new , on the other hand.

Haha, I've just noticed your post had an image link and you did the same thing I suggested...

Hi, I have three pleas for help, nothing too radical, but at the same time quite specific. I hope I'm not too demanding :)

I have two characters which are very dedicated to their order (OoW and DP respectively) and they already have their armor kitted out in the orders' respective colours (black-red and blue). But those two aren't the issue. My Vigil Charr Engineer, Shamarr, with Cultural T1 armor is.

I really like this armor set and I can't imagine wearing anything else. The only thing I'm a bit miffed by is the colours. I'd like my Engineer to look more "Vigil"; initially, I had him in white-red but that seemed to Order of Whispers-ey. I know most Vigil NPCs wear a combination of black and silver/white and the emblem is also in those colours, but proper black/white dyes are SO damn expensive and I'll be damned if I spend my hard-earned money on a freaking 200g dye. Right now I tried a dark green shade but it seems to me that the armor makes every dye ever so slightly brighter than it should be. I have a decent amount of dyes unlocked.

I'd like to either keep the gold details (or change them to silver if need be) and the parts that are painted white. I've thought about inverting it too, so changing the light parts to a dark colour. Any suggestions, I'd be really grateful, it's one of my favourite characters aesthetically and it's driving me nuts. I'm sorry for all the limitations I provided, but I think it's easier to rule things out from the get-go to avoid "not what I had in mind"s.

http://shrani.si/f/3o/Sr/1bTpfMT0/sham.png

Shamarr's RP background: fierce, loyal, hot-tempered and a bit more weary of strangers than your average Tyrian, but that's what years in the Iron Legion's workshops and shooting ranges make of you. Still, get on his good side and watch your enemies disintegrate under his holoprojector and booming cries of "Kill 'em all!". Grandmaster Huntsman and Leatherworker, greatly in love with his crafts. Proud bearer of the Vigil banner, has a habit of turning to brute force despite his focused and cool attitude to engineering and crafting. Gotta expel heat from your head as well as your Photonic Forge, you know, and battle is just the thing.

Second thing is more of an armor piece selection for my human Weaver, Ennowynne, particularly legs and maybe shoulders. What I hate about most human light armors is the fact that they're all so skimpy and none of them have that old-fashioned "giant long wizard skirt" aesthetic, they're either long at the back with stocking-like pieces and cutout front. The only piece I could find is the one I have right now, which is just a regular Seer leg piece, and even that one has huge leg cutouts, but at least it kind of looks like a skirt. For the shoulders, I don't know, maybe even no shoulders or something fairly inconspicuous - right now I think I have a white rarity starter skin, lol. Colour scheme I'm mostly happy with (dark-blue-purple with some frosty pink for contrast), but if you have any suggestions there, I'm also not opposed. I tried making her as close to a Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition portrait as I could (minus the hood), this one: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/baldursgategame/images/2/26/Manley-Female-Elf.png/revision/latest?cb=20170123111649

What I'm going for is this (skirt):

https://img00.deviantart.net/e3a0/i/2016/089/2/9/warlock_by_neexsethe-d9x207l.png (maybe not so gothy, but she's purple like mine)

and NOT this (overall look)

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/005/509/930/large/chris-anderson-02-mage-female-02.jpg?1491555341, which something I feel most female armors gravitate towards.

Current state: http://shrani.si/f/2O/11x/4c6i48TZ/enni.png

Ennowynne's RP background: she's a charming yet hard-ass leader, she worked hard all her life to prove there's not much a smile, some magic and a steadfast attitude can't achieve. She would die to protect her friends, although her idea of protection - "kill the other guy first" - has led to some close calls. Master Jeweler and Chef, she never understood why anyone would waste their time refining logs into planks when so many beautiful things can be made with pinpoint-precision watchmaker's tools or a dash of saffron. She's a passionate, delicate and patient person (evidenced by her craft selections), but her leadership is iron-clad. A hugging terror, if you will.

I would hope there is an easy fix, I'm not really that thrilled to have (another) long-term goal (I'm already crafting a Lege and ascended armor). But it there's no other way, why not.

Thank you so much and I praise what you're doing intensely!

@"JackassTheX.6351" said:

I really like this armor set and I can't imagine wearing anything else. The only thing I'm a bit miffed by is the colours. I'd like my Engineer to look more "Vigil"; initially, I had him in white-red but that seemed to Order of Whispers-ey. I know most Vigil NPCs wear a combination of black and silver/white and the emblem is also in those colours, but proper black/white dyes are SO kitten expensive and I'll be damned if I spend my hard-earned money on a freaking 200g dye.http://shrani.si/f/3o/Sr/1bTpfMT0/sham.png

There is no such thing as "proper" black and white considering all the NPC in the game don't even use the darkest black or the most blinding white. Getting the binary color combination of the Vigil is super simple: Black (11g), Icing and Dust (less than 2g ea). Now, the problem is your engi don't look so "Vigil" even after properly dyed. Using the Vigil backpack for comparison sake: Vigil has straight, crisp line and binary muted black/white combo reflecting their disciplinary militant nature. The Cultural T1 has a rustic butcher-like appearance and has more crafter than soldier feel to them. If you want your character to suggest some reference to his order, I suggest swapping a couple of armor pieces, herein, the shoulders, boots and/or hat .eUoDav8.jpg

Second thing is more of an armor piece selection for my human Weaver, Ennowynne, particularly legs and maybe shoulders. What I hate about most human light armors is the fact that they're all so skimpy and none of them have that old-fashioned "giant long wizard skirt" aesthetic, they're either long at the back with stocking-like pieces and cutout front. The only piece I could find is the one I have right now, which is just a regular Seer leg piece, and even that one has huge leg cutouts, but at least it kind of looks like a skirt. For the shoulders, I don't know, maybe even no shoulders or something fairly inconspicuous - right now I think I have a white rarity starter skin, lol. Colour scheme I'm mostly happy with (dark-blue-purple with some frosty pink for contrast), but if you have any suggestions there, I'm also not opposed.

What I'm going for is this (skirt):

https://img00.deviantart.net/e3a0/i/2016/089/2/9/warlock_by_neexsethe-d9x207l.png (maybe not so gothy, but she's purple like mine)

I'm going for your reference art as close as possible. For your concern about modest robe-like leggings, in my opinion, the best choice would be the priory leggings. Yes, it has a frontal cut-out but there are pants underneath and together they move gracefully as a floor-skimming skirt with some interesting design and proper dye channels. For shoulders, my first choice would be the same Priory shoulders for their balanced proportion. Colors: Orchid, Grapevine, Iris Blush, Chalk, Whisper. I also have some alternative shoulders in mind. For a true floor length skirt that swings more on a free witchy vibe: https://imgur.com/iTG2mOD

LuFeQJJ.jpgdC6teNB.jpgiTG2mOD.jpg

Lol, what the hell, I just posted a long "thanks" and feedback post and it didn't show up. Thanks forum -.-

Round 2:

You're a wizard is what you are!! I love the colour scheme for the Engie, it looks plenty Vigil to me - your other screens and suggestions are fab, but I'm really happy with the armor as it is. You did too well on making him Vigil, I wanted more Vigil (and you delivered), not too much; the changed armor is too "strict" for what I'm going for. Crafter/savage/butcher is fine: Shamarr is disciplined behind a workbench, not so much behind enemy lines, but the Vigils keeps him around because he wastes fools efficently. Thank you!

For Ennowynne, same! Amazing. Arah legs aren't neat enough (that's the last screencap, right?) and I considered Priory legs too, but in my dye scheme, they looked too tacky, yours is much more elegant and subtle. Just what I wanted. The Priory shoulders are a bit too pointy for me, but the alternative shoulders (leftmost) are great; which armor piece is that?

I have one more request, if I may. This isn't so much a make"over" as it is a... dress-up? Make-at-all? Anyway, I have an Asuran Ranger fresh off the character creation press. Dark-skinned, native-Australian-type face, tallest/buffest possible Asura physique. RP-wise, a bit of an outcast because he seems not-as-genius as the other Asura, but he has a deep, unfaltering intuition and he uses it in conjunction with his strong connection to nature to do everyday stuff, like... predict the coming of Mordremoth, if anyone had taken him seriously. Sadly, because he was out taming Moas, not attending gizmotronics classes (not a fan of technology), they didn't. His master Blipp once remarked "I swear if I didn't see you with my own eyes, I'd say you were a Kodan, not an Asura". Aesthetics-wise, I have two vague (on purpose) clues: native-Australian, orange or yellow colour scheme. Any weapon/back/other suggestions welcome. Go wild, surprise me ^^

Right now he looks like crap because I just slapped some random armor and orange dyes on: http://shrani.si/f/1o/b3/1INvQRc7/1/bunji.png

My Asura Necromancer, Scary Cheeze, has been rocking the same look for some time now: gw2style.com -- that has details of the currently selected armor skins (mostly leyline, embroidered pants, shoes are whatever), and dyes (patina, tarnish, carnage orange, and lifesblood, mostly.)

! Q4MUmfn.png

I'd love to find something in a bit of a different theme, but ideally still avoiding the skirt look, which doesn't really do it for me. The character is a reaper, and usually runs around with:

I'm still unsure about the Soulbeast's Dagger, which replaced the previous dagger of choice, Moonshank.

I'm highly unlikely to use the focus much, but if you feel like it, something that themes with the 1H weapons would be cool. Don't stress out, though, on that front.

I'm looking for practical, not too overwhelming shoulders, and optimally not too many expensive skins and dyes outside of what I already own; I don't mind spending "money" on this, but gem store stuff would be a hard sell, and in-game purchases totaling more than, say, 20-30 gold would also be a hard sell. Feel free to suggest them as alternatives, or the only option, of course: I'll just be sad because I can't use them for far longer than I would like. :)

I am pretty happy to put in in-game effort to obtaining new skins, via achievements or whatever, though. I have all the living story unlocked. So those are fine recommendations.

API key for access to unlocks on my account:

! 71BF4998-77C4-204C-A87C-A266C816860CBA310638-CF47-48E6-A584-12F77FA9BCCD

To head off the concerned: Yes, I really don't care if you can see all the stuff I unlocked. It's OK. I'm comfortable with the data this exposes being completely public, but than you for your consideration! You should keep looking out for people like that!

@"JackassTheX.6351" said:I have one more request, if I may. This isn't so much a make"over" as it is a... dress-up? Make-at-all? Anyway, I have an Asuran Ranger fresh off the character creation press. Dark-skinned, native-Australian-type face, tallest/buffest possible Asura physique. RP-wise, a bit of an outcast because he seems not-as-genius as the other Asura, but he has a deep, unfaltering intuition and he uses it in conjunction with his strong connection to nature to do everyday stuff, like... predict the coming of Mordremoth, if anyone had taken him seriously. Sadly, because he was out taming Moas, not attending gizmotronics classes (not a fan of technology), they didn't. His master Blipp once remarked "I swear if I didn't see you with my own eyes, I'd say you were a Kodan, not an Asura". Aesthetics-wise, I have two vague (on purpose) clues: native-Australian, orange or yellow colour scheme. Any weapon/back/other suggestions welcome. Go wild, surprise me ^^

Right now he looks like crap because I just slapped some random armor and orange dyes on: http://shrani.si/f/1o/b3/1INvQRc7/1/bunji.png

While I find I hit it on the nail with the native-Australian and orange clues, I don't suppose it connects to your RP story much. Anyhow, it's free to interpret. I'm using mostly Elonian armor (hide shoulders and gloves) in Abyss, Refresh, Orange/Creamsicle. The extra investment is Mask of Wanderer for the headpiece. For weapon sets, Beaded weapons are my first affordable choice, staying along this tribal narrative. If you have gold to spare, Shark-tooth axe and sword are also very impressive. Southsun mask as another option for headgear.k9gNclR.jpgLvmCJ68.jpgeE6RkMg.jpg

@"SlippyCheeze.5483" said:My Asura Necromancer, Scary Cheeze, has been rocking the same look for some time now: gw2style.com -- that has details of the currently selected armor skins (mostly leyline, embroidered pants, shoes are whatever), and dyes (patina, tarnish, carnage orange, and lifesblood, mostly.)

!
Q4MUmfn.png

I'd love to find something in a bit of a different theme, but ideally still avoiding the skirt look, which doesn't really do it for me. The character is a reaper, and usually runs around with:

I'm still unsure about the
, which replaced the previous dagger of choice,

I'm highly unlikely to use the focus much, but if you feel like it, something that themes with the 1H weapons would be cool. Don't stress out, though, on that front.

I'm looking for practical, not too overwhelming shoulders, and optimally not too many expensive skins and dyes outside of what I already own; I don't mind spending "money" on this, but gem store stuff would be a hard sell, and in-game purchases totaling more than, say, 20-30 gold would also be a hard sell. Feel free to suggest them as alternatives, or the only option, of course: I'll just be sad because I can't use them for far longer than I would like. :)

I
am
pretty happy to put in in-game effort to obtaining new skins, via achievements or whatever, though. I have all the living story unlocked. So those are fine recommendations.

API key for access to unlocks on my account:

!
71BF4998-77C4-204C-A87C-A266C816860CBA310638-CF47-48E6-A584-12F77FA9BCCD

To head off the concerned: Yes, I really don't care if you can see all the stuff I unlocked. It's OK. I'm comfortable with the data this exposes being completely public, but than you for your consideration! You should keep looking out for people like that!

For your purpose of shaking-up an old worn look, my first option would be keep most of what you have and make the most out of their theme.

Little genie in the bottle is fun and ready to have with inexpensive PoF skins.tHLQRw1.jpg

A magician/ circus master looks especially dandy on asura with the (cheap) hat from the gemstore.GCAzU89.jpg

Be the classic Nazgul with the stylish Wings of the Sunless (extra effort to finish the achievements)5Ex5HNf.jpg

@Iris Ng.9845 said:

@"JackassTheX.6351" said:I have one more request, if I may. This isn't so much a make"over" as it is a... dress-up? Make-at-all? Anyway, I have an Asuran Ranger fresh off the character creation press. Dark-skinned, native-Australian-type face, tallest/buffest possible Asura physique. RP-wise, a bit of an outcast because he seems not-as-genius as the other Asura, but he has a deep, unfaltering intuition and he uses it in conjunction with his strong connection to nature to do everyday stuff, like... predict the coming of Mordremoth, if anyone had taken him seriously. Sadly, because he was out taming Moas, not attending gizmotronics classes (not a fan of technology), they didn't. His master Blipp once remarked "I swear if I didn't see you with my own eyes, I'd say you were a Kodan, not an Asura". Aesthetics-wise, I have two vague (on purpose) clues: native-Australian, orange or yellow colour scheme. Any weapon/back/other suggestions welcome. Go wild, surprise me ^^

Right now he looks like crap because I just slapped some random armor and orange dyes on:
http://shrani.si/f/1o/b3/1INvQRc7/1/bunji.png

While I find I hit it on the nail with the native-Australian and orange clues, I don't suppose it connects to your RP story much. Anyhow, it's free to interpret.
. The extra investment is Mask of Wanderer for the headpiece. For weapon sets, Beaded weapons are my first affordable choice, staying along this tribal narrative. If you have gold to spare,

Damn, that's nice! I wasn't expecting that at all, but I like it! Beaded weapons look great as well (and cheap, too)!

Any alternative to the genie-type shoes? I know the most logical appearance would be "barefoot", but are there any sandal-like foot armors?

I think I'll either use the Southsun Mask (Mask of the Wanderer seems to be a gemstore item and I just don't do those) or just hide the headgear too, I do on most characters anyway since I like seeing their faces.

Thank you SO much, you're a star!

@JackassTheX.6351 said:

@JackassTheX.6351 said:I have one more request, if I may. This isn't so much a make"over" as it is a... dress-up? Make-at-all? Anyway, I have an Asuran Ranger fresh off the character creation press. Dark-skinned, native-Australian-type face, tallest/buffest possible Asura physique. RP-wise, a bit of an outcast because he seems not-as-genius as the other Asura, but he has a deep, unfaltering intuition and he uses it in conjunction with his strong connection to nature to do everyday stuff, like... predict the coming of Mordremoth, if anyone had taken him seriously. Sadly, because he was out taming Moas, not attending gizmotronics classes (not a fan of technology), they didn't. His master Blipp once remarked "I swear if I didn't see you with my own eyes, I'd say you were a Kodan, not an Asura". Aesthetics-wise, I have two vague (on purpose) clues: native-Australian, orange or yellow colour scheme. Any weapon/back/other suggestions welcome. Go wild, surprise me ^^

Right now he looks like crap because I just slapped some random armor and orange dyes on:
http://shrani.si/f/1o/b3/1INvQRc7/1/bunji.png

While I find I hit it on the nail with the native-Australian and orange clues, I don't suppose it connects to your RP story much. Anyhow, it's free to interpret.
. The extra investment is Mask of Wanderer for the headpiece. For weapon sets, Beaded weapons are my first affordable choice, staying along this tribal narrative. If you have gold to spare,

kitten, that's nice! I wasn't expecting that at all, but I like it! Beaded weapons look great as well (and cheap, too)!

Any alternative to the genie-type shoes? I know the most logical appearance would be "barefoot", but are there any sandal-like foot armors?

I think I'll either use the Southsun Mask (Mask of the Wanderer seems to be a gemstore item and I just don't do those) or just hide the headgear too, I do on most characters anyway since I like seeing their faces.

Thank you SO much, you're a star!

The sandal type is really few - most are gemstore skins or the really expensive one. If you want to have a barefoot look, just look for the simplest, skinniest boots and dye all Abyss. That would make him look like barefooted.

I have a Human Engineer. I desperately need a good looking adventurer set because I absolutely despise trenchcoats. I've been using Holosmith's Lucent Vent + Scout Armor + Radiant Gloves + Leystone Leggings + Duelist Boots for a long while but now it's time to change it. I need a lone adventurer look. Thanks in advance. Cheers ❤️