About the DisHonor Timeout

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:It will keep increasing; if you are aware that you have connection issues, it's best to attend to those before possibly hampering your teammates.

Good luck.

It just seems really unfair to keep increasing and increasing. Usually, in other games, it will increase but stop to a certain point. What if goes to like two hours or 2 days? When if I legit have a problem have a PC and it knocks me offline and I have wait four days.

@Icemanfrost.5428 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:It will keep increasing; if you are aware that you have connection issues, it's best to attend to those before possibly hampering your teammates.

Good luck.

It just seems really unfair to keep increasing and increasing. Usually, in other games, it will increase but stop to a certain point. What if goes to like two hours or 2 days? When if I legit have a problem have a PC and it knocks me offline and I have wait four days.

I guess I would ask: why is it happening. And if you don't know, why keep entering when you know it's going to happen?

Anet isn't going to guess who is bailing on their team, and who has a legitimate issue. It's designed to discourage people bailing.

Archived