PvP League Plat. - Sword Weaver - Top DPS/Heal/Kill - Gameplay + Build

Lasiurus.4067

You should use your "voice" to create a balance discussion video about ele.

People are now using your videos to build a case against ele, to justify any nerf or unfair decision the class has received, heck the most unaware individuals talk of "weaver sustain" when really the traitline offers close to 0 sustain, everything is sword, take that away and you remove that semi-playable state of the weaver in pvp / wvw furthermore everything with ele is heal burst or GTFO.

I would love to see the ele community be more outraged with the state of the class rather than being content to play a bunker spec yet once again:

• aren't eles tired of being tied to the same stats since launch ? Healing/vitality/toughness everytime and everywhere to avoid being insta killed by anything
  • did players forget how great the class was in GW1?

This is no critic to you or your video, I just would love to see the whole ele community to push these devs to treat ele and other classes like they treat warrior and mesmer, to create playstyles outside their nice roles

@"Arheundel.6451" said:You should use your "voice" to create a balance discussion video about ele.

People are now using your videos to build a case against ele, to justify any nerf or unfair decision the class has received, heck the most unaware individuals talk of "weaver sustain" when really the traitline offers close to 0 sustain, everything is sword, take that away and you remove that semi-playable state of the weaver in pvp / wvw furthermore everything with ele is heal burst or GTFO.

I would love to see the ele community be more outraged with the state of the class rather than being content to play a bunker spec yet once again:

• aren't eles tired of being tied to the same stats since launch ? Healing/vitality/toughness everytime and everywhere to avoid being insta killed by anything
  • did players forget how great the class was in GW1?

This is no critic to you or your video, I just would love to see the whole ele community to push these devs to treat ele and other classes like they treat warrior and mesmer, to create playstyles outside their nice roles

I think one thing devs can do is for the nerfs that ele receives stop buffing useless skills like Aqua Siphon in compensation for a nerf that actually affects Sword Weaver, and to actually understand the true problem with Weaver rather than just buffing damage on skills just because, The main issue though is why play Weaver when you can play Mesmer, work a lot less and be useful :P

@Archer.4362 said:

@Jalal.6783 said:Stop putting this kitten up. You've done it multiple times and it just showcases a mediocre build on a mediocre class with a mediocre player

will be that a mediocre player with that build has broken your kitten many times, therefore, you call it mediocre without knowing how to play the weaver

Says the guy who wants to nerf scepter ele LOL

@"Arheundel.6451" said:You should use your "voice" to create a balance discussion video about ele.

He plays weaver in a very conservative way. He is almost always 100% hp while doing awesome damage.However I played yesterday against Averseen that is another top weaver and he, despite he was not able to kill me because I used every cooldown, left me with about 3k hp in very few seconds. That is almost removing 26k hp plus barriers while I was partially having 33% dmg reduction. It was unranked so I understand he was playing more agressive, indeed I removed a good part of his hp and he had to disengage. But that confirms that weaver can do big burst depending on the playstyle.

Imho weaver deserves a damage nerf specifically in the burst combinations.

Oh, btw I player the other day with another weaver that claimed in the team chat he can do 1v5 bla bla..

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

@Jalal.6783 said:Stop putting this kitten up. You've done it multiple times and it just showcases a mediocre build on a mediocre class with a mediocre player

will be that a mediocre player with that build has broken your kitten many times, therefore, you call it mediocre without knowing how to play the weaver

Yep.that has nothing to do with the nerf. I play weaver Sword/ddager and platinum 2.

The scepter build for pvp has too much advantage to be able to throw the combo backwards.

The thing is that you can comment if you want to contribute something, the comment of that user does not contribute, just insults

@alez.2137 said:

People are now using your videos to build a case against ele, to justify any nerf or unfair decision the class has received, heck the most
unaware
individuals talk of "weaver sustain" when really the traitline offers close to 0 sustain,
everything is sword
, take that away and you remove that semi-playable state of the weaver in pvp / wvw furthermore
everything with ele is heal burst or GTFO

He plays weaver in a very conservative way. He is almost always 100% hp while doing awesome damage.However I played yesterday against Averseen that is another top weaver and he, despite he was not able to kill me because I used every cooldown, left me with about 3k hp in very few seconds. That is almost removing 26k hp plus barriers while I was partially having 33% dmg reduction. It was unranked so I understand he was playing more agressive, indeed I removed a good part of his hp and he had to disengage. But that confirms that weaver can do big burst depending on the playstyle.

Imho weaver deserves a damage nerf specifically in the burst combinations.

Oh, btw I player the other day with another weaver that claimed in the team chat he can do 1v5 bla bla..

1 vs 5?that is impossible to do with a weaver in pvp. WvW probable. pvp impossible

@Archer.4362 said:

Yep.that has nothing to do with the nerf. I play weaver Sword/ddager and platinum 2.

The scepter build for pvp has too much advantage to be able to throw the combo backwards.

The thing is that you can comment if you want to contribute something, the comment of that user does not contribute, just insults

Lets make is so Necros cant put there marks behind them, Chrono Wells, Ranger pet when he faces away, DH Bow coz why not

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

Lets make is so Necros cant put there marks behind them, Chrono Wells, Ranger pet when he faces away, DH Bow coz why not

there is nobody who can put marks, that all the users can, but the combo backwards with more than 4 skills.

He can do them with the Staffthe guardian with the staffthe necro with the staff.

You can not make an explosive combo and make a down. only the scepter elementalist.

Archived