Which server get Linked server?

Ryudnard.2587

@Optimator.3589 said:Pretty sure you and they are never going to open, right up until the servers go away. If JQ is still trying to do blackout nonsense to get opened, they're doomed to disappointment.

I think JQ had opened up once in recent months, not sure when though. I doubt they are doing any sort of blackout, but rather just waiting for the restructuring.

@Serkit.7836 said:

@Optimator.3589 said:They were open for what? 8 hours?

Actually it was for 24 hours, then someone at anet discovered the mistake.Spoke to a friend on JQ and two of the largest guilds will be transferring off of JQ in the next couple of weeks.

CALM and ONS?

OnS already moved off a few days ago.

Where did they go?

@X T D.6458 said:

Actually it was for 24 hours, then someone at anet discovered the mistake.Spoke to a friend on JQ and two of the largest guilds will be transferring off of JQ in the next couple of weeks.

CALM and ONS?

Where did they go?

Must be BG..... Or the BG link..,..

(And if I really need to /s this...)

@X T D.6458 said:

CALM and ONS?

Where did they go?

Kaineng

@Serkit.7836 said:

CALM and ONS?

Where did they go?

Kaineng

Makes sense, hang out and recruit in a link server while waiting on restructuring, cheaper this way too.

What a terrible situation for JQ. It's not like they're anywhere near BG numbers anymore as far as I can tell, and to be kept closed all this time with no hope to recruit new blood, forcing their guilds to stop playing to try and get the server open only to drive away pugs when it doesn't happen (well a few hours like 4 months ago), now the guilds will think to move too. Is their overnight coverage really that stacked still to keep the server closed? because they are lacking NA now for sure.

I don't play for JQ, but been on my share of servers crashing, I think it stinks when servers are locked for so long before they can recover, same thing happened to TC when they dropped to t4 and were still locked, in the last few months they're been rebuilding nicely. Now JQ has been given a link with SoR that already lost whatever was left of their players while linked with HoD for way too long. So sad.

JQ isn't tanking. They tried that last year but it failed when ANET intervened. Proving ANET isn't interested in fixing the BG problem before Alliances.

Most players either left JQ or are playing other games. Those sill playing on JQ are bored of the complete idiocy that is ppt and couldn't care less about what tier they are in. They're just looking for fights.

I think for the purposes of the new system, world population limits will be more like Maguuma. With links, a lot of the tiers have this.

As far as the population issues..

Look at KDR leaders on each Tier this week. Three of the four full servers are leading their tiers on KDR. The fourth full server is up against BG.

It would seem that the 'fights' that some are looking for, involve fighting servers that can't hang with them. OR in the case of two, that haven't gotten 'new' players in a long time as they have been full the longest.

Two of them manipulate anet, wanting themselves to open up for transfers. They have done it before and failed miserable to beat the one that is winning. They choose to lose month after month in hope of a magic band wagon. Screw them and karma train them. Wait for the changes in about 10 years and don't hold your breath. Peeps gonna do what peeps gonna do. When the vendor loses control of his own product, he gets pwned. Live and learn all, peace.

Archived