LFGuild on Black Gate (PvX, casual player, EST)

Crazedwolf.7652

Hello there!

I am a "new" player but I am also a returning player. I am 31 years old and I played Guild Wars 2 way back when it launched only reaching level 65 before i decided to move on to other games. Recently a couple of my friend have gotten me back into GW2 and I have purchased BOTH expansion packs as well as got an Engineer to 80 this past double xp weekend.

I'm not sure how much i like my engineer at 80 as much as i did when leveling him but I am also currently leveling a new revenant and having quite a bit of fun so far.

I am looking for a guild that is preferably on the Black Gate server for WvW purposes. I am interested in both PvE and PvP and I play in EST. I work mon-friday from 3 pm to 11:30 pm EST .. I am available to do events and stuff after 11:30pm until around 3 am or on the weekends. I could even do some before work althought i do tend to wake up late some days.

I am an avid MMO players with over 10 years of playing MMO's. If you need to know anything else please let me know!

PS: I call myself a casual but when i get into an MMO, I will typically play it nonstop for around 70% of my total gaming time each week.

Archived