Scarlet Fractal?

@"Last Crysis.1934" said:Can we get a Scarlet fractal? You know, because A-net will never let us play the season one content again.

I believe that technically the Aetherblade Retreat, Mai Trin and Nightmare fractals are considered as "Scarlet" content as well as some others. The thing is that Scarlet Briar was associated with arguably too many factions (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Scarlet%27s_Alliance) - Molten Alliance, Toxic Alliance and Aetherblades.As much as I would like to see some Scarlet Briar nostalgic material come back, we already have a decent number of fractals dedicated to that era so I would be more interested in new FotM stories being developed.

@MarshallLaw.9260 said:

@"Last Crysis.1934" said:Can we get a Scarlet fractal? You know, because A-net will never let us play the season one content again.

I believe that technically the
Aetherblade Retreat
Mai Trin
and
Nightmare
fractals are considered as "Scarlet" content as well as some others. The thing is that
Scarlet Briar
was associated with arguably too many factions (
) -
Molten Alliance
Toxic Alliance
and
Aetherblades
.As much as I would like to see some Scarlet Briar nostalgic material come back, we already have a decent number of fractals dedicated to that era so I would be more interested in new FotM stories being developed.

dont forget about Thaumanova Fractal.

@Arden.7480 said:

Aetherblade Retreat
Mai Trin
and
Nightmare
fractals are considered as "Scarlet" content as well as some others. The thing is that
Scarlet Briar
) -
Molten Alliance
Toxic Alliance
and
Aetherblades
.As much as I would like to see some Scarlet Briar nostalgic material come back, we already have a decent number of fractals dedicated to that era so I would be more interested in new FotM stories being developed.

Thaumanova is arguably pre-Aetherblade Inquest so not strictly speaking Scarlet. Both Molten fractals, Aetherblade, Mai trin and Nightnare are certainly Scarlet-affiliated.

I hope I don't have to see Scarlet ever again, so much Scarlet back in the day that by the end of it I was sick and tired of her.GW2 story was stuck on Scarlet for such a long time, wasn't even fun anymore I just wanted her to be gone so the story could move to something else.Was very happy when she finally died.

@MarshallLaw.9260 said:

Aetherblade Retreat
Mai Trin
and
Nightmare
Scarlet Briar
) -
Molten Alliance
Toxic Alliance
and
Aetherblades

Thaumanova
is arguably pre-Aetherblade Inquest so not strictly speaking Scarlet. Both Molten fractals, Aetherblade, Mai trin and Nightnare are certainly Scarlet-affiliated.it is scarlet.scarlet runs the expirements and teleports you to the boss

@infrequentia.3465 said:

Aetherblade Retreat
Mai Trin
and
Nightmare
Scarlet Briar
) -
Molten Alliance
Toxic Alliance
and
Aetherblades

Thaumanova
is arguably pre-Aetherblade Inquest so not strictly speaking Scarlet. Both Molten fractals, Aetherblade, Mai trin and Nightnare are certainly Scarlet-affiliated.it is scarlet.scarlet runs the expirements and teleports you to the boss

That's a good point, you're right. I guess I've never really paid enough attention to that fractal.

• 2 weeks later...

Needs to be another fractal like 100, three boss fights in a row all Scarlet based.

• First is a big open area out in some field, molten things and toxic things spawn to kill you and Scarlet appears in rando places to bazooka blast you. This would be just like the Scarlet attacks in explorable maps. Difficulty & mechanics should be scaled way up though.
  • Second is Marionette. This should be scaled waaaaay up and new mechanics should be added to make it as difficult as boss fights in 100.
  • Third is Scarlet herself like in the last battle instance but it should be scaled waaaaay up and be given more dynamics. Again, so it is actually difficult and interesting like 100.

Archived