New Mounts Exo-Suit Mounts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So magitech and “science fantasy” is very much a part of gw2 and the franchise itself. I think it works well

Yeah, but Asuran tech is tied to magic and had an established esthetic that I think this stuff does not adhere to. It looks more like something from Tron than from GW.

I'm going to pass on these because I'm practically stuffed as far as my appetite for mount skins, but they're still impressively done.

Keep up the good work designers.

@Ashantara.8731 said:Ugh... if you like sci-fi that much, why don't you go play a sci-fi themed MMO instead? Has no place in GW2, IMO. Terrible stuff.

• Holosmith
  • Holomancy
  • Asura Gates
  • Rata Sum
  • Rata Novus
  • The Crucible of Eternity

Let's not pretend there's a huge chunk of Tyria that's a Sci-Fi fan's dream. The whole Scarlet Vs. Lion's Arch culminated in us fighting a giant hologram.

It boils down to twenty bucks for a set of visualized skins. While I like the look of them well enough, I'm just not having that strong an urge to drop this kind of money on this particular set of visual effects. To me, they just look a bit too recycled - especially how the dye channels mesh up and don't really coincide with the preview panel.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived