Mournful Depths Vista unreachable

tfduke.1496

I was wondering if anyone lately has had a problem reaching the mournful depths Vista in the southern Bloodtide Coast. I know how to get up there and it's not very hidden or complex, but at the last jump up it's like there is an invisible wall that you can't get past. I sat there for 30 minutes trying to get up and watched numerous people have the same problem and I never saw anyone make it up. I even watched a couple of YouTube videos and it's exactly the same way I was trying to go. What gives?

Was about to make a post about this. There is a new invisible wall that prevents you from reaching the vista, illustrated beautifully in paint below. I assume this was done as part of preparing core Tyria for mounts, but a little to hastily. You can still get to the vista using mounts, but players without the expansion are out of luck. If you are one of those players, add "Bliss Valiant" in-game and whisper me when I'm on and I'll portal you as soon as i have time. X7lIU4p.jpg

Yeah, I've read about a few other places inaccessible now unless you have a mount. It's kind of frustrating because I'm not ready for PoF. I have only recently started HoT and wasn't going to get PoF until I finished. I guess they are trying to force us into the expansion.

• 2 weeks later...

@evilsofa.7296 said:The invisible wall is gone. The October 17 patch fixed it, and a number of other unintentional invisible walls. There's a compilation of those bugs (many of which are now fixed) here:

Compilation of Locations Blocked by (In)visible Walls (Map Completion/Jump Puzzles/Achievements/Etc)

Thank you for the heads up. Now I can go claim that one too :)

Archived