[EU][PVE] Infinite Odysses [SOUL]

Hello! We are a friendly PvE guild partnered with GW2Community. We welcome all players who are interested in playing GW2 together regardless how experience you are.

SOUL is currently actively recruiting and organizing events such as HoT Meta Trains, Raid Trainings, and many more fun events alongside with GW2Community events.

Infinite Odysses [sOUL] is a guild that aim to create a warm and friendly environment to all kind of players and, above all, is there to ensure you have fun in playing GW2. We stick to the rule that "Without fun, the game is nothing"

But this does not mean that we are a guild without ambition and without rules, I reassure you!

• We provide guild members with a nice atmosphere to play GW2.
  • We are an international guild, therefore the language we use is English.
  • Keep in mind !! The goal of the game is to have fun and to forget those little worries you have in real life.
  • We are a family that gives you comfort and help each other out whenever we can.

We have our guild video. Please check out this link below.

For an invitation to SOUL, please whisper Zyll [sithFrost.8609]or Redgina [silphalah.4319] in-game

Hope to see you soon !!

Zyll

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Being one of those players who prefers to chat using a VOIP rather then spending my time reading and typing in-game and,being effectively a new player and, thus unlikely to be able to run in the same group level as established players, I was wondering what company there would be. Hence the question. :)Cheers.

@Bladeheart.8369 said:Thanks for taking the time to reply. Being one of those players who prefers to chat using a VOIP rather then spending my time reading and typing in-game and,being effectively a new player and, thus unlikely to be able to run in the same group level as established players, I was wondering what company there would be. Hence the question. :)Cheers.

I totally agreed with you and thats why we are using different means of communication to make sure people have best time experiencing the game together ^^

Do you also consider new players? Just bought the game and hot expansion. But only want to start as part of a steady comunity. I can use my character boost if needed, but might want to learn first (and fast). Any questions are welcome

I'm looking for a guild that does what it says in the recruitment statement. Could that be this guild? If it is please extend me an invite :) I'm an active older player who is happily average at the game. I'd like to learn to raid and do more fractals but not at the elite level. Just want to have fun playing with and hanging out with others. Thanks!

@Alowen.4826 said:Do you also consider new players? Just bought the game and hot expansion. But only want to start as part of a steady comunity. I can use my character boost if needed, but might want to learn first (and fast). Any questions are welcome

We are welcoming any types of players either new or veterans ^^

@Yridhrenel.3519 said:I'm looking for a guild that does what it says in the recruitment statement. Could that be this guild? If it is please extend me an invite :) I'm an active older player who is happily average at the game. I'd like to learn to raid and do more fractals but not at the elite level. Just want to have fun playing with and hanging out with others. Thanks!

We are trying our best to keep the environment of the guild as friendly and relaxing as possible.Please send email to me (SithFrost.8609) or Redgina (Silphalah.4319)

Archived