Sea Armour

With the new changes comming to UW battle it would be nice wit one set of Sea Armour! The armour is acutally an ordinary "land-armour" but has a design inspired by the asset from "The Shape of Water" or anything similar suitable. Perhaps with fins and scales. Maybe it could extend/broaden the fins as we enter water and also give a 5% speed boost under water as long as we wear all 6 pieces untransmuted. The armour could either be obtained by crafting or a collection and could be ascended or maybe even the only legendary armour obtainable trough purely PvE content. Maybe it could even change our swim-style to that of a free-diver/quaggan (they use the same technique) while all 6 pieces are worn.

Anyone else who would like this?

I like that. I think it would add something like oxygen tank and on the own equipment, I think they could create something like the agony of the fractals that in the in the case would be the water pressure or temperature. I even see in a future expansion of resources like marine currents (type Ley line), swirls that would lead to such a place or kill you, etc. If the professions have adapted to the Crystal Desert they can adapt to the aquatic immensity. Anyway, I hope it's a great and amazing update! :blush:

@Frostfang.5109 said:legendary armour obtainable trough purely PvE content.

Ah it's one of those threads in disguise. There is already a purely PVE set - it comes from Raids.

The skin idea is good, but possibly too low demand to be worth the effort. Effects on skin probably too far but fishy outfit/armor sounds good - if you're into that.

Personally I would find it hilarious if open world PvE was given its own legendary armor which was only usable underwater :lol:.

Personally I would find it hilarious if open world PvE was given its own legendary armor which was only usable underwater :lol:.

Ofc it would be usable everywhere, but it's special advantages would apply UW only.

And by "PVE only" i mean, like weapons, that it would required no raiding to obtain since so many ppl find raiding to be the very reasons not to get that legendary armour.

@"Frostfang.5109" said:

Personally I would find it hilarious if open world PvE was given its own legendary armor which was
only
usable underwater :lol:.

Ofc it would be usable everywhere, but it's special advantages would apply UW only.

And by "PVE only" i mean, like weapons, that it would required no raiding to obtain since so many ppl find raiding to be the very reasons not to get that legendary armour.

You should be careful on your use of the concept "PVE". Since it covers anything that is NOT PvP, it includes wildly different and even mutually exclusive things, like Open World, Fractals, Raids, etc. So PvE is not different from Raiding, but includes it. It is a bad division, IMO, since many people, including me, consider development and balance focused on Raids to have a detrimental effect over PvE in general, and Open World in particular. I recommend to spoke about "Open World" when you want to argue against Raids. Otherwise people will bend what you are trying to say even if it should seem obvious.

Archived