September Monthly Automated Tournament Delayed to 9/24

I was hoping for a better justification from anet. Scheduling it tomorrow is worse than next week because 1) server issues are still prevalent 2) You don't give time to people to readjust their schedules, which is imo, more problematic than giving less time for people to collect september QP

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm completely disappointed in the utterly illogical decision to try and hold the monthly 24 hours after it was supposed to be held. It may be true that some people may not be able to have next weekend off, but at least they would have a whole week to figure something out. Whether that means finding a sub, swapping shifts, whatever. As it is, there simply is no time for anyone who has obligations for this Sunday to make any kind of arrangement. How it could be seen as "teams not making it either way" is hard to understand. What it really is, is teams having to scramble to change their schedules to compensate for Anet's failure, with either 24 hours to do so, or a week to do so. This seems pretty simple to me, in terms of a choice.

As for only having 3 weeks to get QP? Please. Teams can lose every single match played in an AT, participate in 20 ATs, and qualify for a monthly they have no business participating in. And they can do that at a rate of approx 1 per day and still do it in 3 weeks.

Oh, the fact that the most vocal person advocating a tournament on Sunday is a player who has been previously disqualified, slapped with permanent dishonor on his main account and already did just about the best job of undermining the launch of the AT system a player could possibly do? Good job siding with Naru, Ben. Good job.

• 2 weeks later...

@masskillerxploit.2165 said:

@Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:abjured is back on alts - guild called cheaters always find a way [abj]

Old news. Literally the day after they got banned they made that guild. It was named that to literally just laugh at anet.

they are still selling carries and bribing people. - its not even worth playing in AT anymore because i guarantee they will be there winning all the time when they actually go in.

Archived