Suggestion for underwater feel and expansion

I wish that the devs will get inspired by Abzu for future underwater content and possible expansion.Abzu does an amazing job at delivering the deep ocean and water surface feel, with some amazing scenes that have become my favourite moments in games. Especially the part where you dive with the spermwhales and the huge bluewhales, where you experience how small you are compared to the vast ocean.Also the exploration part is amazing.Also I would love to have a more fluid movement sistem underwater like it is in Abzu, it really nails it, maybe just as a mastery where you can swim faster and turn quickly, maybe with a mount!

Can we first see what they have in mind, before we "rip it to shreads and tell them this other thing I saw before is better and we should do that"? Its pretty obvious they've already made something........... so sweeping suggestions to what the design should be are kind of too late to be had.

Can we stop boicotting every idea from the community because we feel the need to protect the devs ?Mine are just suggestions, they are still working on it and most probably the changes that are coming are just the start, it doesn't hurt to suggest something that could be of inspiration :)

Archived